Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Default Re: Should I have slept with her?

So you are that close to ruining your marriage and the family environment that your "awesome 4 yo" could grow up in, for some sex.

You shouldn't have gotten married in the first place

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

You got married way too early bro.

hmm .. iffy situation .. it could work if you knew the coworker wouldn't cause any problems .. but you never know ..

and lol@wife being out of town .. where did she go ? for all we know, she's getting plowed by some bbc while you're anguishing over this

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    hmm .. iffy situation .. it could work if you knew the coworker wouldn't cause any problems .. but you never know ..

and lol@wife being out of town .. where did she go ? for all we know, she's getting plowed by some bbc while you're anguishing over this
    Beat me to it

Someone needs to tell the OP that slow dancing ≠ sex.

I just went through the thread and....its official. ISH IS GAY.
    Last edited by fiddy; 12-16-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

you don't want that onus on you.

Besides, she's 25. I'm no cheater, but the rule of cheating is you always have to "cheat up". Don't cheat on someone who has far less to lose than you. This girl isn't married, she probably wouldn't think twice about f*cking your sh*t up if it all hits the fan.

you did good.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    you don't want that onus on you.

Besides, she's 25. I'm no cheater, but the rule of cheating is you always have to "cheat up". Don't cheat on someone who has far less to lose than you. This girl isn't married, she probably wouldn't think twice about f*cking your sh*t up if it all hits the fan.

you did good.
    ah this makes a lot of sense .. well said

Cali Love

Yes

Banned

GJ not slowdancing in front of everyone, be descreet, but if you could have gotten away with it without anyone knowing, you should go for it.

There is no Disney lala one true love bullshit. It is possible to love more then one woman at once. Just ask any mormon.

The guilt is all a personal belief thing. If it goes against your personal beliefs, you will feel guilty so don't do it. If it doesn't go against your personal beliefs, go for it and there will be no repurcussions as long as you don't let any nosy work gossip hos find out about it.

Don't stop yourself from doing something perfectly natural like this just because Disney lala PC society tells you it is wrong.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 12-16-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    GJ not slowdancing in front of everyone, be descreet, but if you could have gotten away with it without anyone knowing, you should go for it.

There is no Disney lala one true love bullshit. It is possible to love more then one woman at once. Just ask any mormon.

The guilt is all a personal belief thing. If it goes against your personal beliefs, you will feel guilty so don't do it. If it doesn't go against your personal beliefs, go for it and there will be no repurcussions as long as you don't let any nosy work gossip hos find out about it.

Don't stop yourself from doing something perfectly natural like this just because Disney lala PC society tells you it is wrong.

What Disney lala PC stuff are you talking about? The guy is married with a kid. I think OP cares more about f*cking his family up that what general societal expectations are. It doesn't matter what society thinks, what matters is explaining to your kid that mommy and daddy can't be with each other any more because daddy had to f*ck some office ho. OP doesn't want his kid and the mother of said kid resenting him for a lifetime.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    What Disney lala PC stuff are you talking about? The guy is married with a kid. I think OP cares more about f*cking his family up that what general societal expectations are. It doesn't matter what society thinks, what matters is explaining to your kid that mommy and daddy can't be with each other any more because daddy had to f*ck some office ho. OP doesn't want his kid and the mother of said kid resenting him for a lifetime.
    If no one ever finds out, and he doesnt feel any personal guilt from doing it, he won't f*ck up his family.

If no one ever finds out, and he doesnt feel any personal guilt from doing it, he won't f*ck up his family.
    This is exactly why our society will never function the way it should.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I cheated on my wife after almost 5 years. We're still together (which I'm thankful for), but please take my advice. If you're simply bored and the things in the relationship are fixable, don't cheat. And even if they aren't fixable, don't cheat. End this the right way if they need to be ended then move forward.

It's not worth the pain you put your wife and child through. I was lucky.
    WTF man you used to be obsessed with her and even mentioned her in every post on this message board.

Are you living proof that life long married monogamy is not healthy or natural for humans? Even a man as in love with his wife as you are even cheated on her.

that's true, but that's also a big time gamble. It doesn't matter if OP goes about everything perfectly, it's the office girl that can make everything come down. Scary sh*t if you ask me.