Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ignoring the super teams, and who we expect to do well....lets talk Magic

Should this team be a little bit better? Record wise? Or are they still too young of a team to know how to win?

They have a top 5 center, a solid 2guard, and a lot of other young players. I can't understand why they're still only like 5 games ahead of the 76ers who don't appear to have any direction as a team.

Banned

Default Re: Ignoring the super teams, and who we expect to do well....lets talk Magic

Vuve is not Top Five.

Banned

Default Re: Ignoring the super teams, and who we expect to do well....lets talk Magic

they have a VERY bad coach. simmons talked a little about it.
    plus everyone is like 22 years old

And yet only 5 games out the playoffs.. crazy east lol.. if Boston had beat wolves today we'd be like 1 game out. Sad

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Young teams historically do not do well in the NBA.

Young team. Bad coach.

Lottery.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Gotta trade away that cancer Harris

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    He's too good and versatile playing with Vuce.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

This team has potential to be good. They should try to get some veteran players in the offseason

Rebuilds need superstars.

Vuc is almost one. I just don't like much else besides him though (Tobias is killing it for me in fantasy though).

Do Orlando's citizens even care about the team? I've heard Florida is more of a football state.

NBA All-star

this is where/how win streaks may be underrated or overrated by the media perception

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    I just don't see a future for Harris on this team with Gordon, but I think it's way too early to cast him off without seeing him with a better coach. Problem is he's a RFA. He's not worth the max tho

Harris is mad underrated, quality signing for anyone who doesn't overpay for him. I also like the backcourt of Dipo and Payton+Vucevic as a core. Magic need a few more years to get some lottery talent, but they're rebuilding faster than LA right now that's for sure. They ended up getting the best out of that Dwight Howard deal and no one ever talks about it.

Bad coach, coaching young players bad habits. Not a good mix, they should get rid of Vaughan for an experienced coach.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Harris is mad underrated, quality signing for anyone who doesn't overpay for him. I also like the backcourt of Dipo and Payton+Vucevic as a core. Magic need a few more years to get some lottery talent, but they're rebuilding faster than LA right now that's for sure. They ended up getting the best out of that Dwight Howard deal and no one ever talks about it.
    Harris is interesting. He's a bad defender and kind of a ballhog and not the smartest player. He gets his stats, yes, but sometimes it hurts the team. I love Harris but he's definitely not worth a max right now. He is so ****ing young though I don't want to lose him