Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I dont watch soccer but i thought this was the best player in the world

whenever someone said ronaldo i thought they were talking about this dude lol.
    Was this guy ever the best i could of swore he was the best player in the world but once again i don't watch soccer.

Default Re: I dont watch soccer but i thought this was the best player in the world

"I don't watch soccer"

There you go.

Pic related, Kings guard Isiah Thomas

Default Re: I dont watch soccer but i thought this was the best player in the world

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    "I don't watch soccer"

There you go.
    im glad negging is back.....................
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 06-26-2014 at 03:09 PM.

raep tiem

Not even his name, besides he sucked in the WC.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    i know that now...didn't before today sad how butthurt soccer fans get that you don't know what a player looks like

Dunking on everybody in the park

Yes, that guy was the best player in the world about 6 years ago, and yes he was called Ronaldo or Ronaldinho Gaucho because there was another Ronaldo (one of the GOAT strikers and holder of the record for most goals in the WC along with Klose) who was also the best in the world around 15 years ago.

Btw, both a brazilian too.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Ronaldinho was great in the 02 WC, unless you were talking about C.Ronaldo who was rubbish this WC, but that was to be expected from a player who struggles to create chances and relies on service to score goals.

He quite simply lacks the vision and playmaking ability to ever be ranked higher than Messi

Original Ronaldo is one of the GOAT. Current best player in the world is Lionel Messi

Quote Originally Posted by Wade3
    Ronaldinho was great in the 02 WC
    He was far from great. He sucked in 06, that can't be disputed.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

He was far from great. He sucked in 06, that can't be disputed.

Ronaldinho was better than Ronaldo Lima during that tournament IMO but everyone went crazy over Ronaldo's goals. I thought he played brilliantly.

Rivaldo was quite clearly the best player of that tournament though and was robbed of the Golden Ball IMO. I'm a sucker for creative midfielders who do more than just score though

Serious playground baller

Again, CR is not the best player in the World.

But Im probably in a troll thread

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    im glad negging is back.....................
    You admit that you don't care about the sport. You thought wrong, and now you know better.

What's more to say? Was there really a need to make a thread about it and get mad at me?

pic related, it's Russel Westbrook shortly after handing Kawhi Leonard the Finals MVP trophy for winning the World Series

Quote Originally Posted by B-hoop
    Yes, that guy was the best player in the world about 6 years ago, and yes he was called Ronaldo or Ronaldinho Gaucho because there was another Ronaldo (one of the GOAT strikers and holder of the record for most goals in the WC along with Klose) who was also the best in the world around 15 years ago.

Btw, both a brazilian too.
    Rep thank you

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    You admit that you don't care about the sport. You thought wrong, and now you know better.

What's more to say? Was there really a need to make a thread about it and get mad at me?

pic related, it's Russel Westbrook shortly after handing Kawhi Leonard the Finals MVP trophy for winning the World Series

That was funny not going to lie and no this is not a troll thread.I have to watch a sport to ask a question about it?I dont watch soccer but i hear ronaldo is the best from the media and friends. just like i dont watch baseball or hockey but i know Babe Ruth and Wayne Gretzky were the best ever.