Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default GSW gonna win in 6.

Game 4 was basically a MUST win for the depleted Cavs. They blew their chance to win a championship. The Cavs are gassed. LeBron is shooting like garbage. Cavs, hold this L. That city is seriously cursed.

How many first time MVP's won FMVP in the same season, BTW?

[COLOR="White"]Inb4 2/6 this offseason.[/COLOR]
    Last edited by aj1987; 06-12-2015 at 05:49 AM.

Learning to shoot layups Monolith's Avatar

Default Re: GSW gonna win in 6.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Game 4 was basically a MUST win for the depleted Cavs. They blew their chance to win a championship. The Cavs are gassed. LeBron is shooting like garbage. Cavs, hold this L. That city is seriously cursed.

I think he Cavs outside of LeBron/JR are actually a really likeable team and I wish I could root for them. This is just LeBron being punished by the basketball gods for trying to stack the deck again, sucks that Love and Kryie were collateral damage.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

gsw in 6 fo sho

Quote Originally Posted by Monolith
    I think he Cavs outside of LeBron/JR are actually a really likeable team and I wish I could root for them. This is just LeBron being punished by the basketball gods for trying to stack the deck again, sucks that Love and Kryie were collateral damage.
    I don't really care about LeBron as a person, but he's a damn good basketball player and I'm a fan of his game. Not saying that he's a bad guy, 'cause he does a TON of charity work and other stuff. Same with a bunch of other players. With that being said, Kobe is the only person, who seems like a genuinely good guy outside. At least from his interactions with his fans and his interviews.

Learning to shoot layups Monolith's Avatar

I don't really care about LeBron as a person, but he's a damn good basketball player and I'm a fan of his game. Not saying that he's a bad guy, 'cause he does a TON of charity work and other stuff. Same with a bunch of other players. With that being said, Kobe is the only person, who seems like a genuinely good guy outside. At least from his interactions with his fans and his interviews.
    I hate LeBron, but it's mostly because he frustrates me so much. The guy was gifted with SO much talent/ability yet he still chooses to do things that should be beneath him, whether it's the ridiculous flopping, pretending he's been hit by a truck every time he falls down, the colluding, or the complaining to the refs after literally every call/no call, or whatever it may be. Sometimes I wish I could talk to the dude and be like "Bro you are way too good to be pulling some of the sh*t you do, you're better than that"

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Kobe at worst a rapist, at best cheating whilst married with kids. But yes, seems genuinely good guy.

Salty cHeat fans

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    Kobe at worst a rapist, at best cheating whilst married with kids. But yes, seems genuinely good guy.
    LeBron would of got his dick wet with a slutty white girl too if he didn't have a Baby Dick, don't hate on Kobe for being an Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Salty cHeat fans
    If I say that the Cavs are gonna win, I'm a LeBron stan. If I say that the Warriors are going to win, I'm a Hater.

Quite a few of us thought you used to be a solid poster. The white text says it all, here. Such a shame. You're asking to be regarded as a troll, and I think you've probably achieved that.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i think cavs win one more and wars probably take it in 7.

Cavs are just too thin and devoid of talent without love and irving. Things get UGLY when lebron sits.

Cavs biggest shot just got blown. Kudos to the warriors for baiting the cavs into taking shots that they want them to take.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    Quite a few of us thought you used to be a solid poster. The white text says it all, here. Such a shame. You're asking to be regarded as a troll, and I think you've probably achieved that.
    I'm a troll because I think the better team's gonna win? As the poster above me said, this Cavs team is hot garbage.

It's a miracle they won 2 games.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Cavs in 6 have a good weekend..

I'm a troll because I think the better team's gonna win? As the poster above me said, this Cavs team is hot garbage.

It's a miracle they won 2 games.
    No you're a poor poster based on that white text. I wonder what it is about these finals that has people on here losing their minds and embarrassing themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Salty cHeat fans
    Probably exactly that. It's pathetic really. This is a guy who helped the troll's team win a couple of titles as well. Pathetic and salty as a jilted ex-girlfriend as you stated.