Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 11-24-2007, 07:26 AM   #1
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

donsanchez306 has an OK reputation so far
Post current predictions for the season 11 games in

we finish with 25 wins new york beats us for that forth giving us fifth.

iggy duplicates his post iverson stats of 18-5-5 steal or two .8block or overs abit. possible all star game.

andre miller declines ( this guy is starting in one of my fantasy teams i tried trading him for iverson i threw in nocioni and said come on but hes not going for it)

willie green avg. a triple double in the pick up games because he seems to try more there ( come on the guy f'd up his knee playing pick up whens the last time he hit the deck for us?)

louis williams will start for us next year. too bad he cant cut his teeth this year will get lots of practice watching either dre' not care in the forth.

kyle korver injury 50/50 with possible stalking of demi more or bruce willis beating him up by mistake ( hardi har har ashton kutcher joke) decline in 3pt shooting ft's too.

jason smith i am pulling for this guy so anything close to a dbl dbl block david lee numbers in a year or two will be magic to me.

rodney carney rumor was he can shoot 3's and dunk like iggy i shudder when i look at his stat line like i feel a ghost breathing down my neck.

reggie evans i hope they never get rid of this guy when/if (fingers and toes crossed..) we get a quality big because he proved in denver he can rebound off the bench too. great find huge pick up for us . one trick poney though but meh.

thad young 'nother iggy clone damn .... i hope he pans out really i do cause it feels like thornton wright young can be better and we had a shot at em. potentials a f'd up thing to hope for "see dalembert"

louis amundson summer league hero hops and blocks and boards just summer league though

calvin booth even the raps got rid of his arse when the blew ( i know the only b ball we mostly watch here are rap games ....OT you mean we coulda just signed jamario moon? dam i love that colangelo)

kevin ollie like in a previous post id rather have byars or that euro pg here than ollie. i kick myself in the balls or jump on a sword when i think we kept him and let raja bell go . dont get me started on anthony parker or bruce bowen because then i just go on suicide watch.

theres my outlook on a team i seen play summer league and one game.

here's reality and its sick lil twist on it:

us: g mpg fg 3pt ft ofr defr tot apg st bl t.o

Team Averages 11 0 240.0 .434 .320 .691 13.6 30.5 44.2 19.1 6.6 4.7 17.4

pf ppg

21.4 89.2

them:
Opponents 11 0 240.0 .444 .383 .747 11.6 28.5 40.2 22.3 8.6 4.2 15.8 20.1 93.3

p.s may we win the lottery outright portland style and not pick oden but the durant of the draft so to speak ........plz king pick right just this once.
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:04 PM   #2
ppierce34
High school junior varsity star

ppierce34 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: current predictions for the season 11 games in

I feel a million times better about Thad's potential than I ever did about Sam's, which I didn't think there was much of.
ppierce34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:33 PM   #3
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Re: current predictions for the season 11 games in

I think Philly'll end up in the lottery, probably 5th or 6th.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: