Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-30-2008, 04:56 PM   #31
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation
Default Re: If Lebron James and Candace Parker hooked up

The better question is if he married a tall model. If he married your average Brazilian Supermodel who is 5'9-5'11, he would have better looking, tall, athletic children. They probably would be a bit slimmer than if he married Candace Parker, but I'm pretty sure he thinks Gisele/Allesandra in his bed every night is better than having slightly larger/taller children.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #32
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Andre Agassi and Steffi Graff are at the experiment...

My guess? A kid too rich to ever be interested in trying hard at anything.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:31 PM   #33
Trax416
Great young streetballer

Trax416 has an OK reputation so far

I guess Candace would make up for the fact Lebron can't shoot free throws, has no mid-range game at all, and isn't a good defender.
Trax416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:36 PM   #34
Rafa
Kids at the park dunk on me

Rafa has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine

brilliant
Rafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:37 PM   #35
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax416
I guess Candace would make up for the fact Lebron can't shoot free throws, has no mid-range game at all, and isn't a good defender.

You didn't watched many Cavaliers games this season, and your opinion sucks.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:58 PM   #36
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
You get this.

can you send me a utube link of that the baby is not mine dance

well lets look at this logically their baby would be tall as helll probably 6'6+ he will have super fast fast twitch muscles to get his 40in vert and thats about it not necessarily a good player or if he would even play basketball

i mean look at the current GOAT MJ

his kids are plain garbage at basketball the only thing they can do is jump no where close to mj vert but they can jump they have no skills once so ever i mean Eric Gordon came to loyala mj kids hs to play them and drop 50 on them while the two of them had only like 3 pts combined
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 06:00 PM   #37
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
can you send me a utube link of that the baby is not mine dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGtWssdauME

this one is hilarious too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_lAo...eature=related
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: