Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-08-2010, 10:58 PM   #1
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default That game was simply incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW. I have not had a chance to watch the Bulls play in over a month...I am so glad I was watching tonight. That was like a heavyweight fight that just went back and forth round after round. Very Rocky-Esq.

Special props to Noah, the best center in the NBA...Howard is awesome but I wouldn't give up Noah for him. Sorry. And special props my fellow Kraut, Mr. Kirk Hinrich. Kirk...that was awesome defense on the deadly shooting Mo Williams.

Cheers to all the true Bulls fans, you guys are awesome!
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:14 PM   #2
aem
I hit open 5-footers

aem has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: That game was simply incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
WOW. I have not had a chance to watch the Bulls play in over a month...I am so glad I was watching tonight. That was like a heavyweight fight that just went back and forth round after round. Very Rocky-Esq.

Special props to Noah, the best center in the NBA...Howard is awesome but I wouldn't give up Noah for him. Sorry. And special props my fellow Kraut, Mr. Kirk Hinrich. Kirk...that was awesome defense on the deadly shooting Mo Williams.

Aside from the F/T choking at the end, it was a fun game to watch.
aem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:28 PM   #3
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aem
Aside from the F/T choking at the end, it was a fun game to watch.

You could look at it like that for sure, but it actually created a ton of drama. I am not in arm-chair coach mode tonight, I am just being a fan and thrilled that "my team" beat the best team in the league.

That was an exciting game. Lebron better get himself rested if he wants to dance against the Bulls in the playoffs this year.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #4
aem
I hit open 5-footers

aem has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
You could look at it like that for sure, but it actually created a ton of drama. I am not in arm-chair coach mode tonight, I am just being a fan and thrilled that "my team" beat the best team in the league.

That was an exciting game. Lebron better get himself rested if he wants to dance against the Bulls in the playoffs this year.

Oh no I agree.

I'd just prefer the drama if we were IN the playoffs... not when we're fighting for the 8th seed... I felt sick to my stomach in that 4th quarter!
aem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:27 AM   #5
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

On to Jersey!!

No let down!!
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:36 AM   #6
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Great game. My heart was racing throughout. Our guys came to play tonight. Even without Lebron and Shaq, the Cavs are tough and well coached. Joakim Noah and Rose are the real deal. It's awesome to watch them play everynight. And when Kirk is on, the Bulls are tough to beat.

Let's get a win in Jersey and keep this play-off push alive. Play-offs or not, go Bulls. As always.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:15 AM   #7
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

Agreed on all points (except Howard)... I think you had a few too many drinks like me tonight just think how good we're gonna be when we add another piece to Rose and Noah.
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: