Default Does Jeff Teague have any realistic chance of getting into the All-Star game this yr?

Does Jeff Teague have any realistic chance of getting into the All-Star game this yr?

Dude's been balling.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Does Jeff Teague have any realistic chance of getting into the All-Star game this yr?

Let's see the east, err,

We have previous "all stars", "I am a shell of myself and still as arrogant" Deron Williams , "I gained 5 inch vertical and play smarter but could care less about my fg%" Derrick Rose,"Finally have a talented team but struggling with new defensive minded coach" Kyrie Irving, "I may get back before all star weekend"Rajon Rondo, And the All might Holiday left.

I say yes. But voting fans and coaches prob. disagree.

High School Varsity 6th Man Dr. Ice's Avatar

Default Re: Does Jeff Teague have any realistic chance of getting into the All-Star game this yr?

Considering the only point guards who are better than him right now statistically are in the western conference, he better make it

Rondo's hurt, so we probably won't see him.

So I guess it is Irving vs. Teague.
    Irving is a player the league is trying to make a superstar, and he is a former no. 1 overall pick, so it's going to be tough for Teague.

Teague will be like Josh Smith - the Atlanta player who should have made the All-Star team and doesn't.
    Last edited by hawkfan; 11-16-2013 at 01:05 AM.

Local High School Star

He should.
    Rose is shook and will never be the same and has a negative impact on his team.
    D-Will has no heart and is fat now.
    Kyrie Irving has to play defense for the first time in his life, and he looks like shit while his team looks like they'll get another 1st overall pick.

Maybe Brandon Jennings will wake the **** up and assert his All Star ability.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Atm he should be a lock if it were played 2morro

Teague has done something very few players have done - improve every single season he has been in the league.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    Teague has done something very few players have done - improve every single season he has been in the league.
    Out of all the East PG's gunning for the All Star spot I'd say he is by a wide margin better than all of them on defense as well.

We are way too far away from All-Star break to ask this question.

Too many ifs. Ask around the end of December, early January when you can accurately judge all teams and talents.

I'll say he has a chance.

He's been ballin hard this year. If he continues to play at this level, he's going to make it for sure.

Another 25 points last night for Teague (plus 6 assists, 2 steals, and 1 turnover).

With Rose and Rondo out (unfortunately due to injury), and D. Williams in and out with injuries, are Teague's chances increased?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/bas...=sihp#boxscore

Banned

sadly I don't think so but he probably does deserve it. gonna be fun to see john wall and kyrie out there

First round exit