Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Anastasia Liukin, Alicia Sacramone or Shawn Johnson?

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNader
    yea, though most gymnastics don't grow much taller.

It has to do with balance. Taller ones would have less balance. I agree about Johnson being too short. At least Sacramone is of legal age. I'm 6'2", though having a girlfriend over a foot shorter would be a bit awkward.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

**** all them hoes.

Banned

After I read the first line of your post I wikipedia'd her

Shawn Johnson (born January 19, 1992) is an American artistic gymnast.

I was born on January 27th, 1992. Haha so I can rate her all I want, shes hot but Sacramone and Liukin are hotter

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    You people should probebly realize that Shawn Johnson is 16 years old.

LOL!!!!! omFgZ pedophiles on isH! honk honk

you s4ud be b4nned for posting dis picchur she iz underaiyge

Like seriously, she is one year older then Phar, most likely just months older as she was born in January. People don't mind that their rating her? People don't mind their commentating on her ass or whatever? People make jokes to Phar no where near what people say about Shawn and people go nuts over the things people said to Phar. While no one cares that this American sweet heart basically is getting worse treatement.

Banned

lol wtf? its not like they choose to be gymnast whenthey get their dna

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNader
    yea, though most gymnastics don't grow much taller.

Very good NBA starter

Yeah, I'm not really talking about you. I'm 17, I'm probebly going to fantasize about her (lol) but I'm just trying to relate it to the Phar situation as everyone likes to hop on the bandwagon of easy arguements.

Cornell Basketball=#1

Quote Originally Posted by canadianballer
    lol wtf? its not like they choose to be gymnast whenthey get their dna
    gymnasts tend not to be tall. I don't know where you thought I said anything different.

At 16, 4'9" is pretty short. Average height for that age group is around 5'3" . Her build, frame, and current height indicate that she's not likely getting much taller.

Banned

well you worded it strangely, my bad i guess

Banned

It makes you think though, this girl is just days older than me and shes at the olympics in Beijing, and I am at my computer posting on ISH watching her. Crazy if you think about it and how hard she must work

Yeah, I'm not really talking about you. I'm 17, I'm probebly going to fantasize about her (lol) but I'm just trying to relate it to the Phar situation as everyone likes to hop on the bandwagon of easy arguements.

Very good NBA starter

Bro, she is a year younger then me, I think about how I looked like last year and the **** I was doing, it's embarrasing.

She is the prodigy, she is the next big thing, she is LeBron James now and everyone knows it. She was on the senior team at age 15! That's just unbelievable, she looks so young, but you look at her legs and body...not like the average 15 year old.

She will be a dime piece in future years.

It makes you think though, this girl is just days older than me and shes at the olympics in Beijing, and I am at my computer posting on ISH watching her. Crazy if you think about it and how hard she must work

No doubt. Her life is gymnastics. Probably 5-6 hours of training 5-6 days per week. Her life is probably school(8-3 or whatever it is), gymnastics(3-9 or so), 10-12 is homework and 12-7 is sleep. Rough life.

Very good NBA starter

At this age, she is doing 4 hours of training a day, for 6 days a week. She is the youngest by far and doesn't train as much as Nastia/Alicia who train 6-8 hours.

She still manages to have a social life but this will definatly change next year. LITTLE DO YOU KNOW SHAWN, YOUR SOCIAL LIFE WILL BE RUINED. HAR HARHAR

Banned

So true, just thinking about how I spent the past year of my life and then what this girl has done. Can't wait to see her in a few years

White chocolate- I think she would have a special (dont know how to put it) school work system???, I dont think she would go to a regular highschool like you or I, similar to people like Taylor swift or whatever, famous people who don't have time to go to school. Not positive

Bro, she is a year younger then me, I think about how I looked like last year and the **** I was doing, it's embarrasing.

She is the prodigy, she is the next big thing, she is LeBron James now and everyone knows it. She was on the senior team at age 15! That's just unbelievable, she looks so young, but you look at her legs and body...not like the average 15 year old.

White chocolate- I think she would have a special (dont know how to put it) school work system???, I dont think she would go to a regular highschool like you or I, similar to people like Taylor swift or whatever, famous people who don't have time to go to school. Not positive

Homeschooling is probably what you're thinking of. Her life is gymnastics. However, when she gets to around 30, her joints will be destroyed.

Very good NBA starter

No she goes to public school as well.

She says she also has a social life, so who knows.

Please stop with the age ****.

In Athens, Carly Patterson won the Individual all-around as a 16 year old. A lot of these girls are 16-18. Age is not a big deal so stop bringing up up.