Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

as the third biggest Jordan fan on this board (behind jordanstar and loki), I ask you Jordanstar to stop with these stupid, needles, random threads. It only makes us look bad like Kobe fans do on this board. (there are a few legit laker/kobe fans, but they have to fight through the stigma set by the 5-8 laker clowns on this board, you know who you are)

MLK of NBA Minorities

Quote Originally Posted by StarJordan
    He Will Win.
    No. He's a gambler and a cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    If MJ was president he would top George Bush for the dumbest prez ever.

reporter "What are your thoughts about the war on terrorism?"
    MJ "Ummm I believe it recieved a high rating. I got it for my two boys They havent left thier room."
    reporter "That would be Gears of War Mr prez, i asked you about war on terrorism."
    MJ "Oh uhhh ask uhhh secretary of defense. Anything bball related?"
    reporter "Wow, ok well yes how do you feel about the new league rules and who is the greatest player of all time?"
    MJ "Uhhh Stern makes the rules. He the boss and i have no thoughts on the GOAT. Think we all were great for what we did. I have to play golf now. Bye"

good times

Irrational Jordan superfan StarJordan's Avatar

If MJ was president he would top George Bush for the dumbest prez ever.
    Michael Jordan is not dumb. He would wipe out most so called seasoned politicians in a live debate on national television.

I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm Jerm's Avatar

Jordan will lose without a doubt. StarJordan and his family will be the only ones voting for him. He'll demand for a divorce if his wife declines not to vote for change. "Vote for Jordan or get kicked to the curb".

damm*t StarJordan, STFU already. you're ruining images of Jordan fans on this board. I don't want to be associated as a homer like Kobe fans on this board.

No. He's a gambler and a cheater.
    Like JFK you mean? Or Bill Clinton? Or were you talking about 'I am not a crook' Richard Nixon or 'iraqis treat us as liberators' George Bush.

Michael Jordan would've have beaten George Bush in 2004. Kerry almost beat Bush and Jordan would get tons more votes than Kerry or Al Gore.
    Son, Michael Jordan wouldn't even win the black vote. Condolezza Rice could pull more votes than Jordan.

All that would have to be done is run an attack add of Jordan getting crossed and humilated by Iverson a few times and he'd be out of the primary. Man, think of what the Daily Show could do with that...

Oh, and by the way, Tiger Woods >>>> Michael Jordan

Not airballing my layups anymore braden.'s Avatar

I can't see Jordan getting too many votes from the southern part of the United States, and even if he did win, you just know some white power piece of trash would assassinate him anyway.

damm*t StarJordan, STFU already
    No, I'm making an argument. Tell why he can't win. Did you think Arnold Schwarzeneggar could be governor when you were watching terminator? People much lower than Jordan have been elected president in the past.

Michael Jordan is not dumb. He would wipe out most so called seasoned politicians in a live debate on national television.
    How? He never debates ANYTHING unless he is at a poker table, on the bball court or on the golf course. And if you consider trash talkin debating ehhh. Guy doesnt offer anything.

Lets say Bush was president of the Wizard. Then he would just tell us that every foreign guy is terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    All that would have to be done is run an attack add of Jordan getting crossed and humilated by Iverson a few times and he'd be out of the primary.
    first of all, i don't want to get into this stupid what if scenerio of Jordan running for President, but I can't help but as... why would Jordan getting crossed over hurt his run at office? What sense does that make?

By the way, getting crossed over by a person is humiliated? Every person that has ever played ball has either gotten scored on, crossed over, or their shot swatted, so EVERYONE HAS BEEN HUMULIATED, then right?

Didn't Jordan's statline in that game totally kill Iverson's statline? But because of one play, Jordan came out of the losing end of that right? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dirkdiggler41
    Lets say Bush was president of the Wizard. Then he would just tell us that every foreign guy is terrorist.
    If Bush were president of the Wizards, he'd likely do a better job than Jordan did.

I can't see Jordan getting too many votes from the southern part of the United States.
    He doesn't need to. If he were candidate of democrat party, he would need to win only Kerry states plus either Ohio or Florida and he would be POTUS.