Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 01-20-2011, 09:51 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

Default Bulls should have kept Brad Miller.

I like Asik and Thomas and Scalabrine but a rotation of Noah/Miller at C and Boozer/Gibson at PF would have been way better.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
KelticForce1349
Local High School Star

Default Re: Bulls should have kept Brad Miller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
I like Asik and Thomas and Scalabrine but a rotation of Noah/Miller at C and Boozer/Gibson at PF would have been way better.

Yeah? Well...just imagine if the Bulls had been able to keep Hinrich and had Capt Kirk starting instead of Bogus! Rose, Hinrich, Brewer, and Watson for the Bulls PG/SG rotation? That would be lethal.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
fknc
Get JJ Minutes

Miller wanted way too much money. We pay Kurt and Omer about half of what Miller is making. The minutes are good for Omer anyway as he will end up our backup for Noah foe years. He has good talent and just needs to work on his offense. He's very talented on the defensive end and seems to have the desire to win.
fknc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

The saying goes, fitting 5lb of sh*t into a 1lb bag.

We had a 1lb bag to work with, Brad was a 2-3lb poind of sh*t. The math just want there to keep him.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:29 PM   #5
VishaltotheG
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
Yeah? Well...just imagine if the Bulls had been able to keep Hinrich and had Capt Kirk starting instead of Bogus! Rose, Hinrich, Brewer, and Watson for the Bulls PG/SG rotation? That would be lethal.

If we kept Hinrich and Miller we wouldn't have had the cap space to sign Brewer, Korver, etc.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
KelticForce1349
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
If we kept Hinrich and Miller we wouldn't have had the cap space to sign Brewer, Korver, etc.

I know that, that is why I said if the Bulls had been able to keep Hinrich...I was thinking from a strictly hypothetical fantasy situation. It was tough to lose Kirk this summer but with his contract paying around 9 mil the front office felt that trade was necessary to prepare for the major free agency.

As fans we would have been disgusted if the Bulls management didn't show us that they were serious about building a winning team around Rose/Noah. Anyway...as frustrating as Kirk's inconsistent shooting could be, I don't believe that even the biggest Hinrich haters would claim the Bulls are better with Kieth Bogus in the starting line-up.

It is just fun to imagine how good the Bulls would be right now with Capt Kirk, just like it is only natural to wonder how good this team would be with a healthy Noah/Boozer.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:02 PM   #7
fknc
Get JJ Minutes

I think the Bulls made the right decision letting Hinrich go. Mostly for his own sake. He prefers playing the point and had some terrific games for Washington while Wall was out. I hope Hinrich gets traded to a team that wants him to play his position.

Having said that it would be great to see Harry Potter back in a Bulls uni. I watch Wiz games sometimes just to see him play.
fknc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: