Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-25-2007, 12:03 AM   #1
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

Default 9th pick for Randolph

Ive been thinking...what if the Bulls delt that pick for Zach Randolph....I wanna hear your thoughts on that?

Plus if Mike Congley Jr. falls to the 9th spot (which I highly doubt) would you draft him if you were the Bulls and trade Hinrich for a big man?...I certainly would!....I wanna hear yall thoughts?
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:28 PM   #2
bullsfan
I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: 9th pick for Randolph

It would be impossible for a straight up trade cus the money doesnt match we would have to add Noch and propably two other players
bullsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:08 PM   #3
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

i would make that deal in a heartbeat............i'm sure there are some people that probably wouldn't want randolph, but if he's the only available low post player out there, then i'd do it..............who can we draft with the 9th pick that can put up numbers like randolph..........horford? wright? yi? they're rookies and randolph is a proven player..........i love noc, but if we have to trade him to get randolph, so be it..........pick up keith van horn to back up deng........maybe he'll sign with the bulls for cheap
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 09:51 AM   #4
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

9th pick, Andres Nocioni, Michael Sweetney and a future second round pick for Zach Randolph, Martell Webster and this years second round pick (37). It's a deep draft, so I still would like to see the Bulls get a upper second round pick in return. There's no reason Portland shouldn't do this trade because they need a shooter from long range as I have read in recent posts and the 9th pick is so valuable this year so I would expect a deal like this to be successful. Since both Bulls players will be free agents we'll sign them first hopefully for the lowest amount possible and then trade them.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 08:50 PM   #5
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
9th pick, Andres Nocioni, Michael Sweetney and a future second round pick for Zach Randolph, Martell Webster and this years second round pick (37). It's a deep draft, so I still would like to see the Bulls get a upper second round pick in return. There's no reason Portland shouldn't do this trade because they need a shooter from long range as I have read in recent posts and the 9th pick is so valuable this year so I would expect a deal like this to be successful. Since both Bulls players will be free agents we'll sign them first hopefully for the lowest amount possible and then trade them.

i would do this trade.
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:16 PM   #6
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLEFEX
i would make that deal in a heartbeat............i'm sure there are some people that probably wouldn't want randolph, but if he's the only available low post player out there, then i'd do it..............who can we draft with the 9th pick that can put up numbers like randolph..........horford? wright? yi? they're rookies and randolph is a proven player..........i love noc, but if we have to trade him to get randolph, so be it..........pick up keith van horn to back up deng........maybe he'll sign with the bulls for cheap

Kieth Van Horn...lol dude he couldnt back up my grandma in a family reunion basketball game...hes bad...leave his a$$ in dallas :
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 07:49 PM   #7
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

van horn aint all that bad but i wouldnt want him 2 be our last resort.
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 06:06 PM   #8
idizzle
Good college starter

The Knicks, Sonics, and Bobcats have loads of big men.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 06:18 PM   #9
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
The Knicks, Sonics, and Bobcats have loads of big men.

Not the Knicks, we would only go for Eddy Curry while the other big men have big contracts.

I'd doubt it we get Eddy Curry again.
LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:52 AM   #10
KaptnKirk12
Made that high school varsity squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardBullsFan
Plus if Mike Congley Jr. falls to the 9th spot (which I highly doubt) would you draft him if you were the Bulls and trade Hinrich for a big man?...I certainly would!....I wanna hear yall thoughts?

No that'd be retarded. Hinrich is Chicago's best all-around player. Why trade your coaches dream player who is really proving himself in the NBA for a unproven rookie who is IMO over-rated.

Here is Mike Conley Jr.'s stat line.

11.3 points, 3.4 rebounds, 6.1 assists, 2.2 turnovers, 2.2 steals, 52% FG shooter, 69% FT shooter, 30% 3P shooter.

IMO those numbers really arn't amazing, yes he did play with a stacked team, but shouldn't that help a whole lot of getting open looks? 30% 3P shooter? 69% FT shooter? And he really doesn't have a whole lot of expierence since he was a freshmen. And talking about size, Kirk is atleast 10 pounds heavier and 2-3 inches taller.

Here is Kirk's college stats, averaged over his 4 YEARS at KANSAS.

12.4 points, 3.8 rebounds, 4.7 assists, 2.7 turnovers, 1.5 steals, 49% FG shooter, 43% 3P shooter, 78% FT shooter.

Here are his highs at each stat across his 4 years.

17.3 points, 4.8 rebounds, 6.9 assists, 2.2 turnovers, 1.9 steals, 54% FG shooter, 51% 3P shooter, 81% FT shooter.

I think overall Hinrich's numbers look better - and he stayed all 4 years to gain expierence - something Mike doesn't have.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: