Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-25-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

Default Couple More Days People.......

damn, im just excited for this thursday's draft on who the bulls gonna get or trade and the same time a lil nervous on whatz gonna happen.......should we say bye to ben gordon? how about andres nocioni? hello to kobe or kevin? how about pau? imagine all the rumors for the past month and a half, this week will be even worse...........i just hope i'll be smiling this friday when i pick up my sun-times and see the nice player they pick up on the back page......
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:19 PM   #2
captainkirk
Decent playground baller

Default Re: Couple More Days People.......

i'm with you bro...the only words i can tell is: in Pax we trust!
captainkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:26 PM   #3
bullsfan
I don't get picked last at the park anymore

He better not draft Noah who has no offensive game draft Yi,HAwes,orWright
bullsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:34 PM   #4
AirGordon7
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Looks like we arent gettin Kobe. And it looks more and more likely that we are gunna draft Noah. So dont be surprised when his name is called at the 9th pick.
AirGordon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:06 AM   #5
ILLEFEX

i won't be surprise if the bulls end up with kobe..........he did say he would like kobe but if itz gonna cost him a lot, itz not worth it.......he said the same thing about not signing wallace last year........trust me, pax, skiles, and all the coaches are all talkin right now finding ways how they can get kobe or garnett or gasol here............they never tell us what exactly they're doing, that would ruin the whole surprise..............teams are gonna start calling thursday night and thatz when the real talks begin.............sh.i.t!!! if it was me, f*** kobe, f*** garnett, f*** gasol.......bring me camby or nene or gooden or even darko..........sh.i.t, trade up and grab hordford or b. wright or even jianlian.................

AirGordon7: should've waited till friday to make that username......who knows it could be ShowtimeGordon for all we know...........j/k man.....

i love ben and i hate to see him go.....if he does get traded, i just wanna say "thanks ben for bringing the excitement back to the united center"........if he stays, then "keep doing what your doing ben, but when the fu.c.k does your BG7 drink gonna come out? ".........
Old 06-26-2007, 12:14 AM   #6
KaptnKirk12
Made that high school varsity squad

I'd rather get Nene then Kobe at this point. We wouldn't have to part with one of the trio players in Hinrich, Gordon, and Deng.

Hopefully we pick up Hawes since he has the post moves and Noah is just ugly.

2nd round we need some decent backup players. DJ Strawberry like I have been saying forever.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:22 AM   #7
AirGordon7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
I'd rather get Nene then Kobe at this point. We wouldn't have to part with one of the trio players in Hinrich, Gordon, and Deng.

Hopefully we pick up Hawes since he has the post moves and Noah is just ugly.

2nd round we need some decent backup players. DJ Strawberry like I have been saying forever.
he is pretty ugly
Old 06-26-2007, 01:24 AM   #8
AirGordon7

I trust Pax will do whats best for the team he hasnt let us down so far
Old 06-26-2007, 04:37 PM   #9
ILLEFEX

i feel the same way here guys...........pax is doing whatz best for the team.....i'm sure there are a lot of offers he's getting, itz a matter of which one will benefit the bulls..........ever since he took over the gm job, everything he did going the right direction..........if no good offer comes along by the time the bulls pick, then letz welcome hawes to chicago friday........
Old 06-27-2007, 06:52 PM   #10
captainkirk
Decent playground baller

bye bye garnett...

Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Garnett is close to going to the Phoenix Suns in a monumental three-way trade that would send Phoenix forward Amare Stoudemire to the Atlanta Hawks , league sources said Wednesday.

Atlanta would move the Nos. 3 and 11 picks in Thursday's draft, as well as Zaza Pachulia and Anthony Johnson, to Minnesota.

Minnesota owner Glen Taylor has delivered a mandate to his basketball executives to get a deal done, one league executive said.

Yahoo! Sports has learned that the trade would also save the Hawks from an emerging showdown between the front office and coaching staff over whom to draft with the third pick. The front office and coaching staff had settled on Florida power forward Al Horford, but a faction of the Atlanta Spirit ownership group, with business interests in China, is pushing them to take Yi Jianlian.

The deal hinges on Atlanta general manager Billy Knight saying yes, as well as Hawks ownership, which is mired in lawsuits, being willing to increase payroll. It is believed that star Hawks guard Joe Johnson talked to his former Suns teammate on Wednesday and that the 24-year-old Stoudemire, a first-team All-NBA choice, told him that he'd welcome the trade.
captainkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:24 PM   #11
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Post Re: Couple More Days People.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainkirk
bye bye garnett...

Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Garnett is close to going to the Phoenix Suns in a monumental three-way trade that would send Phoenix forward Amare Stoudemire to the Atlanta Hawks , league sources said Wednesday.

Atlanta would move the Nos. 3 and 11 picks in Thursday's draft, as well as Zaza Pachulia and Anthony Johnson, to Minnesota.

Minnesota owner Glen Taylor has delivered a mandate to his basketball executives to get a deal done, one league executive said.

Yahoo! Sports has learned that the trade would also save the Hawks from an emerging showdown between the front office and coaching staff over whom to draft with the third pick. The front office and coaching staff had settled on Florida power forward Al Horford, but a faction of the Atlanta Spirit ownership group, with business interests in China, is pushing them to take Yi Jianlian.

The deal hinges on Atlanta general manager Billy Knight saying yes, as well as Hawks ownership, which is mired in lawsuits, being willing to increase payroll. It is believed that star Hawks guard Joe Johnson talked to his former Suns teammate on Wednesday and that the 24-year-old Stoudemire, a first-team All-NBA choice, told him that he'd welcome the trade.

I don't understand...the Suns want to dump salary, but they would be willing to take on $46 million over the next two years in Garnett? Unless they are loading up for a one year run, I can't see how this can help them in the long term.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:15 PM   #12
trig
Decent college freshman

most likely they'll include Banks in that trade to save some money. Also if they moved Marion for a lottery pick and expiring contract and a young player. There are talks of trade between charlotte and PHX. my best guess is it will be s&t gerald wallace + #8 for Marion and low 1st rounders. I believe phx really like Yi and noah and I think any of the two will be a good fit for them. i just dont get it why they're also trying to move Amare. If ther're going for KG, they should keep Marion IMO and see what nash-marion-kg can do.

nash
bell\Barbosa
Marion
KG
Diaw

or

Nash
Bell\Barbosa
Wallace
Amare\Yi or Noah
Diaw\Thomas
trig is offline   Reply With Quote