Local High School Star

Default Predictions on Next Year; re: Warriors

I'm not a fan of the Warriors off-season moves. It seems odd to critique moves that include getting the MVP from two years ago, but I don't think the new pieces fit together as well; and I also think the team culture takes a toll when you try to stitch together new players in key roles. I rooted for the Warriors in the post-season last year, but I find it hard to do so this time around. (For one thing I really don't like David West and have always considered him one of the league's dirtiest players; if elbowing someone off the ball was a foul, I'm pretty sure he'd foul out before the end of the 1st quarter.)

As far as their West Coast rivals, it seems OKC will take a hit without Durant and Spurs will be a different team in some ways. What are your predictions on the Warriors next year?

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Predictions on Next Year; re: Warriors

One silver lining is that OKC won't be there to knockout the Spurs this time. We should actually see the Spurs/Warriors series we've wanted.

Still would be near impossible to beat the Warriors. They have 4 all stars and are signing vets, and getting guys like zaza on extreme discounts. Most stacked team of all time