Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Default Re: Is Derrick Rose really this Bitch Made?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Says the guy who's throwing a tantrum because some random person on a message board insulted a basketball player you like.
    Now friend, is it even fair to call Rose a basketball player anymore?

Good college starter

83% of anime fans are pedos. True story.
    This. Except for DBZ fans.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I don't support Rose's decisions, but this is getting annoying here. We have this thread every game. We get it, he's a bitch. How many times is everyone going to repeat themselves?
    you going to shut up , you going to keep reading the rose is a bitch threads and your going to like it!

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    This. Except for DBZ fans.
    Thisss. I absolutely will always think anime fans have psychological problems, but DBZ is awesome.

Everything else, see a therapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    you going to shut up , you going to keep reading the rose is a bitch threads and your going to like it!

Derrick Rose =

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    says the bitch made poster who switched from being a Knicks fan and jumped on the HEAT bandwagon.

Now that is BITCH MADE

I am speak for all Knick fans on this, and we are ecstatic that he is gone.

Dunking on everybody in the park Phantom_Blue's Avatar

83% of anime fans are pedos. True story.
    That's terrible, you must be one of them lol

BTW, since were sinking to this level, your avy just screams pedo, everything about it especially that shit eating grin

And your username.... Is that the age you like em at? Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Blue

BTW, since were sinking to this level, your avy just screams pedo, everything about it especially that shit eating grin

Damn, i feel your sweat dripping thats how hard you just tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Blue

Da Gawd Bush fcuks his wife, not childrens like your pedo ass.

As I said at the start of the year, he should've just rested the entire year. No point in rushing back. But they should have made it a point to say he would be out all season at the start of the year. The Bulls didn't do that so they could maintain interest and profits with a potential comeback. They strung it out to get profits, but it shot themselves in the foot with negative backlash towards Rose.

Why rush back, though? Especially for a second round matchup with the Super Friends, when our two best players are out (Hinrich and Deng) ...

Get it together for next season, and come prepared. Have the Bulls swing a deal for Tyreke Evans, pair him up with Rose. See if you can keep Nate for the bench, but don't overpay. IMO he's better than Ben Gordon ever was.

A healthy Bulls team, with a healthy Rose, and slightly more talent and firepower with someone who can also create off the dribble and we're good.

Trade Deng, he's replaceable now with Jimmy B ... who is a superior defender already than the best Deng ever was. This team has potential with a Rose who is at least 85% of what he was prior to the injury. They still need to make a few moves though.

Dunking on everybody in the park Phantom_Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    Damn, i feel your sweat dripping thats how hard you just tried.
    You feel my sweat dripping That's a suspect thing to say.

Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    As I said at the start of the year, he should've just rested the entire year. No point in rushing back. Especially for a second round matchup with the Super Friends, when our two best players are out (Hinrich and Deng) ...

Get it together for next season, and come prepared. Have the Bulls swing a deal for Tyreke Evans, pair him up with Rose. See if you can keep Nate for the bench, but don't overpay. IMO he's better than Ben Gordon ever was.

A healthy Bulls team, with a healthy Rose, and slightly more talent and firepower with someone who can also create off the dribble and we're good.

Trade Deng, he's replaceable now with Jimmy B ... who is a superior defender already than the best Deng ever was. This team has potential with a Rose who is at least 85% of what he was prior to the injury. They still need to make a few moves though.
    But what happens when Rose's muscle memory issues clear up? Does he play next season? What if he has an itchy jersey or a bad haircut next year or worse, gets a serious case of boredom?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    I think it would be dumb to make his season debut in game 3 of the 2nd round. Even if he was magically ready mentally today, I think he should just sit out. Sit out the rest of the playoffs. He may have been practicing but nothing replaces playing in games. And there will be a adjustment period for everyone.

Even if he did play, he would not get big minutes and likely wouldnt be much of a factor. Plus, the guys who are playing are the guys who have gotten them to where they are now. They have had success without Rose, I think they should just stay with who have gotten them there.

That's all fine, I just don't wanna see any commercials from Derrick Rose next year about his hunger, his desire, his dedication, how he is focused on the ultimate prize, and all this cliche stuff these gatorade, adidas, deodorant, etc. etc. commercials always portray these players as having. Clearly it is not true in Derrick Rose's case. He is not a fighter. Obviously, he DOES let things stand in his way. He is not relentless, he relents. So please no commercials ever again that claim otherwise. Blatant fraud.

But what happens when Rose's muscle memory issues clear up?
    This from the dude who reps the guy who QUIT on his squad IN GAME two seasons in a row, the last one in the Finals. The guy soft like a WET flower who ran away in shame from his home town failure and into the arm's of another superstar's franchise to console him and help him win the easy way.

Don't even insinuate your guy is tough. Rose is coming back from an ACL tear. Apples and oranges in the toughness / resiliency department, Chuck.

Your guy had to be carried off the court for leg cramps. Stop it. Coincidentally it was fine until he shot a an air ball at the end of the game, too.