Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which athlete's Biopic would you like to see that hasn't been done yet?

My personal choices would be Julius Erving and Manny Pacquiao

Sixers|Eagles|Phillies StateProperty's Avatar

Default Re: Which athlete's Biopic would you like to see that hasn't been done yet?

Magic Johnson

Banned

Default Re: Which athlete's Biopic would you like to see that hasn't been done yet?

Shane warne

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

NBA TV did The Doctor last year about Dr. J.

Walter Payton I'm a fan of, so I'm biased, but I've read his bio, so I know he's got some interesting stuff post career with his foundation, and eventually his illness. He probably has an episode of A Football Life that covers a lot of it though.

rank sentamentalist

bill walton

but about a vicious behind closed doors firing from nbc over 'poorly phrased commentary'

maybe that's just the title for the bill walton biopic!

"Poorly Phrased Commentary: A Bill Walton Story"

leave it open for sequels

Tiger would be interesting & I hate Tiger.

Jesse Williams as Tiger.

Terrence Howard would have been good if he was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Tiger would be interesting & I hate Tiger.

Jesse Williams as Tiger.

Terrence Howard would have been good if he was younger.
    why do you hate tiger?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous

Walter Payton I'm a fan of, so I'm biased, but I've read his bio, so I know he's got some interesting stuff post career with his foundation, and eventually his illness. He probably has an episode of A Football Life that covers a lot of it though.
    I believe PEDs attributed to his liver cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    why do you hate tiger?
    Hated him ever since I was a little kid.

I remember making fun of my friend in 4th grade for buying some cheesy Tiger motivational book at the book fair and my teacher lambasting me because "Tiger Woods is a great great man"

He just always rubbed me the wrong way. He would always be doing chump shit like having his caddy throw fan's cameras in the water when they snapped pics and he wasn't happy with his shot when they took em.

His overall demeanor just always was bothersome and irritating.

I also don't like phonies and obviously the image his sponsors always wanted us to drink up as American Golden Boy was very far from the truth. I'm not even hating on him for slammin a bunch of whores but it's pathetic how everybody was fooled

Kurt Warner

He is getting one soon anyway.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Mike Tyson. Scorcese is working on one. I don't think it will be out anytime soon. Seems like they are still in the works of creating a storyline. This has been rumored for a few years now though (if I remember correctly).

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer
    Kurt Warner

He is getting one soon anyway.
    Real good choice here too. Warner had a great NFL career too and a unique one as well.

Banned

Another interesting one would be Mark Vermeulen. Zimbabwe cricketer who got banned for a fight with spectators, came back fractured his skull twice in two different games then tried to burn down the zimbabwe cricket academy and then tried to burn down the zimbabwe cricket headquarters. Was charged with arson, got off on mental illness and then somehow made it back in to their one day squad with his future earnings going to pay for rebuilding the buildings he burnt down.

Wilder choices: Dennis Rodman, Ron Artest, Ricky Williams, Ben Johnson, Oscar Pistorius.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous

Was that a Biopic or Biography? I'm more interested in a Biopic.