Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-08-2016, 09:46 AM   #31
SpursAllDay
Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Spurs just lost the Pacers without POP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersForlife
we dont have basements in sumalia little dog S*it.. i harvest cacao when i was alittle kid i retired from work now. i have pention.. cause i impregnated a baby mama. so lifes good
Lol you can't even spell your home country you retarded f***. Telling everyone you impregnated your sister isn't a good thing.
SpursAllDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 09:51 AM   #32
LakersForlife
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursAllDay
Lol you can't even spell your home country you retarded f***. Telling everyone you impregnated your sister isn't a good thing.
we dont have school in sumalia.which makes you even dumber..i spent my first 15 years picking up cacao..you know what cacao is? . have you seen one?
Theobroma cacao is the taxonomic classification for the plant also called the cacao tree and the cocoa tree, which is a small (48 m (1326 ft) tall) evergreen tree in the family Malvaceae,[2] native to the deep tropical regions of Central and South America. Its seeds, cocoa beans, are used to make cocoa mass, cocoa powder, and chocolate.[3]

Leaves are alternate, entire, unlobed, 1040 cm (3.915.7 in) long and 520 cm (2.07.9 in) broad.

The flowers are produced in clusters directly on the trunk and older branches; this is known as cauliflory. The flowers are small, 12 cm (0.390.79 in) diameter, with pink calyx. The floral formula is ✶ K5 C5 A(5+5) G(5).[4] While many of the world's flowers are pollinated by bees (Hymenoptera) or butterflies/moths (Lepidoptera), cacao flowers are pollinated by tiny flies, Forcipomyia midges in the subfamily Forcipomyiinae.[5] The fruit, called a cacao pod, is ovoid, 1530 cm (5.911.8 in) long and 810 cm (3.13.9 in) wide, ripening yellow to orange, and weighs about 500 g (1.1 lb) when ripe. The pod contains 20 to 60 seeds, usually called "beans", embedded in a white pulp. The seeds are the main ingredient of chocolate, while the pulp is used in some countries to prepare refreshing juice, smoothies, jelly, and nata.[6] The fermented pulp, until recently discarded in Ecuador, the Dominican Republic, and Peru, is now being distilled there into a popular alcoholic beverage sold in the United States.[7] Each seed contains a significant amount of fat (4050%) as cocoa butter. Their most noted active constituent is theobromine, a compound similar to caffeine.

me and brian scalabrine is chill hes my best friend
my sister is dead you demon
LakersForlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 09:53 AM   #33
SpursAllDay
Learning to shoot layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersForlife
we dont have school in sumalia.which makes you even dumber..i spent my first 15 years picking up cacao..you know what cacao is? . have you seen one?
Theobroma cacao is the taxonomic classification for the plant also called the cacao tree and the cocoa tree, which is a small (48 m (1326 ft) tall) evergreen tree in the family Malvaceae,[2] native to the deep tropical regions of Central and South America. Its seeds, cocoa beans, are used to make cocoa mass, cocoa powder, and chocolate.[3]

Leaves are alternate, entire, unlobed, 1040 cm (3.915.7 in) long and 520 cm (2.07.9 in) broad.

The flowers are produced in clusters directly on the trunk and older branches; this is known as cauliflory. The flowers are small, 12 cm (0.390.79 in) diameter, with pink calyx. The floral formula is ✶ K5 C5 A(5+5) G(5).[4] While many of the world's flowers are pollinated by bees (Hymenoptera) or butterflies/moths (Lepidoptera), cacao flowers are pollinated by tiny flies, Forcipomyia midges in the subfamily Forcipomyiinae.[5] The fruit, called a cacao pod, is ovoid, 1530 cm (5.911.8 in) long and 810 cm (3.13.9 in) wide, ripening yellow to orange, and weighs about 500 g (1.1 lb) when ripe. The pod contains 20 to 60 seeds, usually called "beans", embedded in a white pulp. The seeds are the main ingredient of chocolate, while the pulp is used in some countries to prepare refreshing juice, smoothies, jelly, and nata.[6] The fermented pulp, until recently discarded in Ecuador, the Dominican Republic, and Peru, is now being distilled there into a popular alcoholic beverage sold in the United States.[7] Each seed contains a significant amount of fat (4050%) as cocoa butter. Their most noted active constituent is theobromine, a compound similar to caffeine.

me and brian scalabrine is chill hes my best friend
my sister is dead you demon
Sir i know what cacao is..We have schools here in THE USA. How does going to school make me even dumber?
SpursAllDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 10:28 AM   #34
Lebronxrings
King of LA

Lakersforlife melting down.

he is so shook
Lebronxrings is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: