Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-05-2019, 11:49 PM   #16
PickernRoller
KLAW

Default Re: To all of us who were right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
And a morbidly obese basement dwelling retard.

Got anything to say about OP's statements? Or just rage like the sad, depressed and mad little kid that we all know you are.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:25 AM   #17
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickernRoller
This thread is to all us who were right when we said it was a mistake to sign a walking corpse to $35M+ a year in a retirement deal for 4 years.
Yeah, a "walking corpse", who's arguably better right now than prime Kobe. Heck, lets not forget that Brick's bloated contract is the reason why the Lakers were stuck in the lottery for nearly half a decade.

Quote:
This thread is to all of us who said that Lebron would negatively impact the growth of the Lakers young core.
Kuzma is having the best season of his career. Ingram is having the best season of his career. Zubac is having a breakout season. Josh Hart is scoring more than what he did last season. Lonzo's shooting percentages from the field and deep are up and is TS% is up as well.

Tell me which player is being negatively impacted by LeBron?

Quote:
This thread is to all of us who said that Lebron has a very limited set of skills and only excels in Lebron ball.
The same LeBron ball that got him 4 MVP's and 3 FMVP's, with the only other player in history to do it being Michael Jordan? Sounds like a terrific brand of basketball. Much better than Brick ball, which needs a GOAT level carry job from HOF bigs and the refs.

Quote:
This thread is to all of us who have said that Lebron has not been the best player in the league for years and that he has been propped up by a shameful monstrosity of a marketing machine.
Outside out a couple of basement dwelling retards like yourself, literally no one thinks/says that.

Point out to ONE SINGLE player, who said that LeBron hasn't been among the best players in the league the past couple of years, and I'll change my avatar to one that you choose for a year (anything other than ones that will get be banned).

Quote:
This thread is to all of us who correctly pointed out that the EAST was a god damn joke of a conference making Lebron look better than he is for years - inflating his achievements.
And yet, you made this thread after the Lakers lost to an Eastern Conference team. Oh and the Lakers have a record over .500 over Western Conference teams this season and a sub .500 record against Eastern Conference teams.

Quote:
This thread is to all of us who pointed out that Lebron has been a one-dimensional player playing no god-damn defense for years.
Brick was a net negative on the defensive end for his entire career.

That being said, the Lakers are 9th defensively this season. The Lakers with LeBron one the court are holding opponents to 106.8 DRtg and with him off the court, that balloons to 110.4 DRtg. They're 6th in the league when LeBron is on the court and 19th when LeBron is off the court. Outside Chandler and McGee, LeBron has the best DBPM and the DRtg on the Lakers (tied with Chandler for #2).

Also, defense is the problem for this team. They are a dog shit offense and most of that blame should be put on how poorly this team is constructed.

Quote:
This thread is to all of us who said that Lebron was a team cancer and that no self-respecting all-star in the league wanted to play with him anymore.
Except for the FACT that Kyrie literally just said that he was at fault and called and apologized to LeBron. AD just said that he prefers to play on the Lakers and that he wouldn't sign with Boston.

Can you also point out all the big name players who wanted to play with LeBron?

Quote:
This thread is to all of us who correctly pointed out that Lebron is a coach killer, a diva and a pesticide to white coaches.
Mike Brown with LeBron - An elite coach who won COY

Mike Brown with Kobe - Got fired after a season and a couple of games

Mike D'Antoni with Nash/Harde - An elite coach who won multiple COY's

Mike D'Antoni with Kobe - Got fired after a season

Rudy T before Cancerbe - Elite coach with multiple championships

Rudy T with Cancerbe - Forced to resign and had to lie about it

So, David Blatt being an amazing coach must've gotten flooded with offers from a bunch of teams, right? Care to tell me what team he's coaching right now?

I literally could keep going all day, but you're too much of a mouth breathing moron to comprehend all that.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:34 AM   #18
34-24 Footwork
Before the Groin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImKobe
Worst loss in over TWO years

LeBroN MaKeS his TeAmMaTeS BeTtEr

Lol. Aren't you the dude fantasizing about trading the entire roster for AD? You're a part of the problem.
34-24 Footwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:56 AM   #19
Rico2016
Local High School Star

Quote:
And a morbidly obese basement dwelling retard.

Rico2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:01 AM   #20
SomeBlackDude
College superstar

Quote:
My work is done. At this point there is nothing else to say that is not self-evident.

r.i.p. lestans

SomeBlackDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:07 AM   #21
Rico2016
Local High School Star

Quote:
Yeah, a "walking corpse", who's arguably better right now than prime Kobe. Heck, lets not forget that Brick's bloated contract is the reason why the Lakers were stuck in the lottery for nearly half a decade.

Kuzma is having the best season of his career. Ingram is having the best season of his career. Zubac is having a breakout season. Josh Hart is scoring more than what he did last season. Lonzo's shooting percentages from the field and deep are up and is TS% is up as well.

The same LeBron ball that got him 4 MVP's and 3 FMVP's, with the only other player in history to do it being Michael Jordan? Sounds like a terrific brand of basketball. Much better than Brick ball, which needs a GOAT level carry job from HOF bigs and the refs.

Outside out a couple of basement dwelling retards like yourself, literally no one thinks/says that.

Point out to ONE SINGLE player, who said that LeBron hasn't been among the best players in the league the past couple of years, and I'll change my avatar to one that you choose for a year (anything other than ones that will get be banned).

And yet, you made this thread after the Lakers lost to an Eastern Conference team. Oh and the Lakers have a record over .500 over Western Conference teams this season and a sub .500 record against Eastern Conference teams.

That being said, the Lakers are 9th defensively this season. The Lakers with LeBron one the court are holding opponents to 106.8 DRtg and with him off the court, that balloons to 110.4 DRtg. They're 6th in the league when LeBron is on the court and 19th when LeBron is off the court. Outside Chandler and McGee, LeBron has the best DBPM and the DRtg on the Lakers (tied with Chandler for #2).

Also, defense is the problem for this team. They are a dog shit offense and most of that blame should be put on how poorly this team is constructed.

Except for the FACT that Kyrie literally just said that he was at fault and called and apologized to LeBron. AD just said that he prefers to play on the Lakers and that he wouldn't sign with Boston.

So, David Blatt being an amazing coach must've gotten flooded with offers from a bunch of teams, right? Care to tell me what team he's coaching right now?

I literally could keep going all day, but you're too much of a mouth breathing moron to comprehend all that.

/thread

the ULTIMATE thread ender
Rico2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:10 AM   #22
The Iron Fist
College superstar

Quote:

Lebron comes to the west.

Garbage ass player.

Kobe in the west.

5 time champion
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:14 AM   #23
SomeBlackDude
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist

Garbage ass player.

from le8 straight finals in leeast.

to.

le10th seed in lewest.

leexposed.

lehumiliation.
SomeBlackDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:27 AM   #24
PickernRoller
KLAW

Nikka has been raging non-stop. At this point I'm feeling sorry for him. He actually answered with a wall of text...

Thinks anyone will take him seriously when he opens up arguing that current Bran is better than prime Kobe.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:29 AM   #25
34-24 Footwork
Before the Groin...

Quote:
Nikka has been raging non-stop. At this point I'm feeling sorry for him. He actually answered with a wall of text...

Thinks anyone will take him seriously when he opens up arguing that current Bran is better than prime Kobe.

What did you do to AJ???

34-24 Footwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:30 AM   #26
And1AllDay
Banned

Quote:

Bruh AJ was right tho...

And1AllDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:37 AM   #27
PickernRoller
KLAW

You've been quiet tonight. Watching the show no doubt.

If you wanna enter the ring... you know what to do.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:13 AM   #28
aj1987
MH!

Quote:

And this is why you don't deserve a legit response. You're too stupid to comprehend anything past 2-3 sentences. You asked for a legit response:

Quote:
Got anything to say about OP's statements? Or just rage like the sad, depressed and mad little kid that we all know you are.

I gave you FACTS. I'm sorry if the FACTS hurt your feelings, you obese faggot.

The fact that you have hundreds of thousands of posts on dozens of alts about a dead sport is just disturbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist

Garbage ass player.

Kobe in the west.

5 time champion
Kobe - HOF big = 1 round fodder/lottery scrub.

Dude would be a glorified Jerry Stackhouse without Shaq/Pau.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:50 PM   #29
The Iron Fist
College superstar

Quote:
And this is why you don't deserve a legit response. You're too stupid to comprehend anything past 2-3 sentences. You asked for a legit response:

I gave you FACTS. I'm sorry if the FACTS hurt your feelings, you obese faggot.

The fact that you have hundreds of thousands of posts on dozens of alts about a dead sport is just disturbing.

Kobe - HOF big = 1 round fodder/lottery scrub.

Dude would be a glorified Jerry Stackhouse without Shaq/Pau.
Shaq before Kobe 0 finals wins
Pau before Kobe 0 playoff wins

Kobe before Shaq - an LA Laker. Shaq followed him to LA
Kobe before Pau - 3 time champion. Pau as a Laker without Kobe in the lineup, 0 playoff wins. And he had Dwight and Nash.

Kobe is a known winner who sacrifices his personal game to make his teammates better. He turned into a champion. Gave out gold medals like candy. Turned Pau into a respectable player.

Nobody wants to even sit next to leloss.

Hurry, go dig for a picture of Kobes teammates shunning him.
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:02 PM   #30
Hey Yo
5-time NBA All-Star

LMAO at the OP for making the same exact thread title for this thread, as the other one he made that he got completely shit on. Trying to mask that other thread and make it gone forever.....

That's when you know you've been completely ruined to the core.
Hey Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: