Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-18-2019, 09:34 PM   #1
Walk on Water
Local High School Star

Default Van Gundy says Bucks are heavy favorites w/o KD and itís 50/50 with him

I canít name a single big name or name on the Bucks. I canít say their best players name and he has no jump shot.

I just found out they have Brooke Lopez.. big deal.

The Warriors have tons of all stars and HOF players. The Bucks? I can name half a player.

My theory is the media just needs something to get excited about.
Walk on Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 09:35 PM   #2
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Default Re: Van Gundy says Bucks are heavy favorites w/o KD and itís 50/50 with him

How do I block this idiot's threads? I don't even wanna see his name on my screen. Show me how guys, I use firefox.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 09:42 PM   #3
1987_Lakers
NBA Superstar

Default Re: Van Gundy says Bucks are heavy favorites w/o KD and itís 50/50 with him

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
How do I block this idiot's threads? I don't even wanna see his name on my screen. Show me how guys, I use firefox.
1987_Lakers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 09:57 PM   #4
Im so nba'd out
Sup Trump Fam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk on Water
I canít name a single big name or name on the Bucks. I canít say their best players name and he has no jump shot.

The Warriors have tons of all stars and HOF players. The Bucks? I can name half a player.

Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 09:59 PM   #5
AngelEyes
Sentenza

Quote:
I can’t name a single big name or name on the Bucks. I can’t say their best players name and he has no jump shot.

You saying this leads me to believe you're not a big basketball fan. So why should anyone give a shit about your opinion? It's an indictment on you as a basketball fan if you don't know who Middleton, Brogdon, Bledsoe and Lopez are. Also, Giannis Antetokounmpo is not that hard of a name to say and him supposedly not having a jump shot has not prevented him from being one of the best players in the world and the likely MVP who's close to leading the Bucks to the finals.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 10:09 PM   #6
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
NBA Superstar

Here's an idea...

Watch the games so you know who plays for which teams.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 10:19 PM   #7
RRR3
L3gacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Here's an idea...

Watch the games so you know who plays for which teams.
OP is trolling.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 10:33 PM   #8
Bronbron23
Local High School Star

Anyone with a brain knows this. Warriors have no chance against the bucks without kd.
Bronbron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 11:41 PM   #9
Walk on Water
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyes
You saying this leads me to believe you're not a big basketball fan. So why should anyone give a shit about your opinion? It's an indictment on you as a basketball fan if you don't know who Middleton, Brogdon, Bledsoe and Lopez are. Also, Giannis Antetokounmpo is not that hard of a name to say and him supposedly not having a jump shot has not prevented him from being one of the best players in the world and the likely MVP who's close to leading the Bucks to the finals.

I know who Lopez is and didnít know they had Bledsoe. But are these hall of fame players? I donít know Middleton or Brogdon are.

Can you imagine going to a jersey store and saying I want Middleton and Bronson Jerseys? They be like who?
Walk on Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 11:48 PM   #10
L8krH8tr
Local High School Star

Quote:
I know who Lopez is and didnít know they had Bledsoe. But are these hall of fame players? I donít know Middleton or Brogdon are.

Can you imagine going to a jersey store and saying I want Middleton and Bronson Jerseys? They be like who?
Can you imagine being a stupid wannabe Stunna like you ?ya you can
L8krH8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:05 AM   #11
NBAGOAT
NBA lottery pick

The 96 Sonics had one hall of famer yet were arguably the bulls best opponent. Get over just looking at the top 1-2 guys, supporting casts absolutely matters
NBAGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: