Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2019, 12:56 AM   #1
Jameerthefear
Paid shill
 
Jameerthefear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Swimming in cash
Posts: 38,751
Default Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

Why does she look for other men to do it? Can anyone help me out here?
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:58 AM   #2
BigKobeFan
81 on the Raptors
 
BigKobeFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 843
Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

She won't ask from a virgin like u
BigKobeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:59 AM   #3
!@#$%Vectors!@#
Halkenburg Hui Guo Rou
 
!@#$%Vectors!@#'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Kakin
Posts: 2,836
Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Why does she look for other men to do it? Can anyone help me out here?

Shes bordering whale status my dude. Unless Curry is Pierce Brosnan status


Look at how slim Stephs mom stayed for Dell. Steph probably prefers girls to be somewhat like his mom if his dad is any indicator.

Maybe it's just personal bias but I don't find big girls attractive. Many dudes lose the spark for their SO if they get fat.
!@#$%Vectors!@# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:03 AM   #4
BigShotBob
Local High School Star
 
BigShotBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1,410
Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

His wife looks fine in some angles but not in others. Especially when she cakes on make-up.

I think her weight fluctuates due to her pregnancies though.
BigShotBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:04 AM   #5
dirkdiggler41
(no Dirk homer)
 
dirkdiggler41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,669
Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

I don't have many rules in my life, but one rule is that my wife needs to be hotter than my mom. Thank god my mom is not hot!
dirkdiggler41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:07 AM   #6
Proctor
College superstar
 
Proctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,851
Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkdiggler41
I don't have many rules in my life, but one rule is that my wife needs to be hotter than my mom. Thank god my mom is not hot!
Proctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:07 AM   #7
!@#$%Vectors!@#
Halkenburg Hui Guo Rou
 
!@#$%Vectors!@#'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Kakin
Posts: 2,836
Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShotBob
His wife looks fine in some angles but not in others. Especially when she cakes on make-up.

I think her weight fluctuates due to her pregnancies though.

She just literally needs to lose weight which she will I think unless Steph wants to have more kids but she has a chubby face. People with Chubby faces needs to remain as lean as possible. I have a chubby face and I looked like a moon when I was fat.
!@#$%Vectors!@# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:13 AM   #8
Smoke117
Banned
 
Smoke117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23,549
Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

He doesn't watch enough anime I guess? Why don't you fill in OP? You are apparently slaying ass left and right?
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:16 AM   #9
BigShotBob
Local High School Star
 
BigShotBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1,410
Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
She just literally needs to lose weight which she will I think unless Steph wants to have more kids but she has a chubby face. People with Chubby faces needs to remain as lean as possible. I have a chubby face and I looked like a moon when I was fat.

I think females should have round faces. That's a more feminine aesthetic than angular faces in my opinion.

But as a man I agree with you. It does come down to personal preference too though.
BigShotBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:17 AM   #10
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff
 
FreezingTsmoove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 10,375
Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

Ever since Jameer felt the sweet warmth of a women he is constantly talking about sex and getting laid

Newsflash kid the easiest thing in the world is getting a woman. Its not a hard task by any means and regular men do not brag about it on the internet you insecure ****. The only people who care about shit like that is close friends because you are all in personal competition over who can slay the most poon
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:20 AM   #11
BigShotBob
Local High School Star
 
BigShotBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1,410
Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
Ever since Jameer felt the sweet warmth of a women he is constantly talking about sex and getting laid

Newsflash kid the easiest thing in the world is getting a woman. Its not a hard task by any means and regular men do not brag about it on the internet you insecure ****. The only people who care about shit like that is close friends because you are all in personal competition over who can slay the most poon

Wait, how old is this kid?

What did I miss?
BigShotBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:21 AM   #12
Smoke117
Banned
 
Smoke117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23,549
Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
Ever since Jameer felt the sweet warmth of a women he is constantly talking about sex and getting laid

Newsflash kid the easiest thing in the world is getting a woman. Its not a hard task by any means and regular men do not brag about it on the internet you insecure ****. The only people who care about shit like that is close friends because you are all in personal competition over who can slay the most poon

Jameer's childishness is hilarious...but at least he isn't so retarded he doesn't know where Oakland is. Take this L, bitch.

Last edited by Smoke117 : 05-19-2019 at 01:25 AM.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:23 AM   #13
!@#$%Vectors!@#
Halkenburg Hui Guo Rou
 
!@#$%Vectors!@#'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Kakin
Posts: 2,836
Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShotBob
Wait, how old is this kid?

What did I miss?

Jam is a college student. I'm 21 so I think he's 19 or 20
!@#$%Vectors!@# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:25 AM   #14
!@#$%Vectors!@#
Halkenburg Hui Guo Rou
 
!@#$%Vectors!@#'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Kakin
Posts: 2,836
Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShotBob
I think females should have round faces. That's a more feminine aesthetic than angular faces in my opinion.

But as a man I agree with you. It does come down to personal preference too though.

Round face is fine but if weight gain shows on your face alot, you gotta realize that you have to be somewhat lean. Also think she puts on too much makeup. I think shes pretty enough to not need that much. The extra cake adds layers to her face exacerbating it.
!@#$%Vectors!@# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:26 AM   #15
Smoke117
Banned
 
Smoke117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23,549
Default Re: Why can't Curry satisfy his wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
Round face is fine but if weight gain shows on your face alot, you gotta realize that you have to be somewhat lean. Also think she puts on too much makeup. I think shes pretty enough to not need that much. The extra cake adds layers to her face exacerbating it.

Just post on Jameer. Stop using your alt.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:54 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy