Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Samoan Women

Default Re: Samoan Women

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    It took 20 seconds for her to slowly walk to come and punch the skater first instead of look after her kid first then then deal with the guy.
    like i said she was wrong for punching him but its the guys fault he was going full speed on a skateboard in a public park and ended up hitting a kid. Kids are expected to play and run around. Their parents dont have to keep them on a leash

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    like i said she was wrong for punching him but its the guys fault he was going full speed on a skateboard in a public park and ended up hitting a kid. Kids are expected to play and run around. Their parents dont have to keep them on a leash
    The kid was freaking running towards the skater, it was just as much his fault and yes, I know it's a kid. And that's why the mother is the biggest sucker in all this for leaving the kid all alone at a freaking skate park.

And when it's a pure accident you don't go and shove and punch a person in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    The kid was freaking running towards the skater, it was just as much his fault and yes, I know it's a kid. And that's why the mother is the biggest sucker in all this for leaving the kid all alone at a freaking skate park.

And when it's a pure accident you don't go and shove and punch a person in the face.
    how do we know if its a skate park when there is really only 1 person skating and all you see in the background is families walking? If its a public park then he shouldnt be skating there and all the blame is on him.

No one is defending the mothers actions

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

kids should be allowed to play and run around at a public park without having skaters run into them. The only wrong the woman did was punching the guy.
    Yeah, I wouldn't like skaters driving at full speed there, too ( assuming it's not a skate park). But honestly, the woman is a f*cking joke. The only reason she can act like this is because as a man you are kind of obligated to not punch a woman. So she can feel safe and act all tough and sh*t. Difference is, the guy was maybe not careful enough, but she is punching someone in the face on purpose. What a stupid b*tch.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Canelo_Griffin's Avatar

Lol i knew that b!tch was samoan! Saw some people on another website fighting over her being mexican or black.

I would have let her charge at be one more time and then proceed to knock the shit out of her (its on video, can easily prove self defense) . Then make the best usain bolt impersonation as a pack of samoan sasquatches came running after me.

Btw it looks like a skate park to me

NBA rookie of the year

how do we know if its a skate park when there is really only 1 person skating and all you see in the background is families walking? If its a public park then he shouldnt be skating there and all the blame is on him.

No one is defending the mothers actions
    I thought it said it was a skating park, I was wrong.

Anyway, it would matter that much either, it could just as well have been a bicycle and would you bash the guy for that as well?

The kid runs towards him, the mom is no where to be seen.

this.

And this isn't a video taken by random person in the park. this is a video taken by another skateboarder and looks to be a fairly polished production. Heck the only reason we're watching it is because they posted it up thinking it was funny or something.

Banned

That was a well thrown right cross, decent technique.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Did she really say "on his birthday"?

not sure how that's relevant

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by 2013 Lakers
    Did she really say "on his birthday"?

not sure how that's relevant
    Because that's the only day of the year when the kid doesn't get a beating by his mom.

On a serious note, someone that violent who punches people in public like that for accidents probably have no problem beating his/her own kids at home.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

basically comes down to whether or not its a skatepark. Though even if it isnt it looks pretty obvious that people skate there so u gotta use extra caution

It's these types of bitches who get their asses handed to them by men. If that skater was an asshole, he'd beat that ho up pretty easy. He should press charges.

Who is the guy filming this?

Anyways, the skateboarder should be more aware of his surroundings. He doesn't seem like a bad person. The place doesn't look like a skate park.

Of course the woman is going to go berserk. She just saw her 5 year old collide with a grown man. Punching him was a little too far, but she does have the right to get mad at him. She should have been within closer distance to her son. Kids have so much energy that they can run ahead while the parent would have a hard time keeping up with them. I don't think it's a bad idea to let your kids roam within your field of vision, but you have to know there's a risk like this.
    Last edited by ballup; 08-17-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    Who is the guy filming this?

Anyways, the skateboarder should be more aware of his surroundings. He doesn't seem like a bad person. The place doesn't look like a skate park.

Of course the woman is going to go berserk. She just saw her 5 year old collide with a grown man. Punching him was a little too far, but she does have the right to get mad at him. She should have been within closer distance to her son. Kids have so much energy that they can run ahead while the parent would have a hard time keeping up with them. I don't think it's a bad idea to let your kids roam within your field of vision, but you have to know there's a risk like this.
    Stupid.

I don't care if her son got pounded. It was an accident. Period. You must be emotionally dumb f*ck to get mad over accidents. You don't hit someone who unintentionally did something and then apologizes afterwards.

I've seen people in much worst accidents and they were cool with each other because they knew it was just that, an accident.