Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Most beautiful women without photoshop

1 and 3 sucks............and there are filters used on some of these pics

Easily on the fifth pic the girl is photos hopped Wtf?

Damn, they're all fine. I think most had a lot of help with makeup but it's obvious through facial features that they're still extremely attractive.

I love how gigantes' idea of a beautiful girl is exclusively Caucasian.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    22 is my favorite by far. Something about a hot girl in sweats is 10 times sexier than an equally hot girl in some club dress
    +1

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

wearing makeup is more or less like photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    22 is my favorite by far. Something about a hot girl in sweats is 10 times sexier than an equally hot girl in some club dress

And @ FiveRings. Ugly? Really? Maybe they don't deserve to be on the most beautiful women in the world list, but none of the girls are anywhere close to ugly
    The club dress with heels look is honestly a turnoff for me. The picture just posted of #22 in the dress and heels makes me like her less now. The dress and heels look kind of cheapens the beauty of most girls for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Another, much much better picture of Georgia Salpa (#22)...

#22 yeslawd

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    The club dress with heels look is honestly a turnoff for me. The picture just posted of #22 in the dress and heels makes me like her less now. The dress and heels look kind of cheapens the beauty of most girls for me.
    I think that is just because she is wearing an ugly ass dress in that pic...big ass gold ribbon around her waist

I'm a fan of all types of looks...mixing it up is a good thing

there are lots of hot little skimpy club outfits girls wear that make me go DAYUM

one of my favs is a nice pair of skin tight jeans on a woman with a good figure...that just NEVER gets old...jeans FTW

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    I think that is just because she is wearing an ugly ass dress in that pic...big ass gold ribbon around her waist

I'm a fan of all types of looks...mixing it up is a good thing

there are lots of hot little skimpy club outfits girls wear that make me go DAYUM

one of my favs is a nice pair of skin tight jeans on a woman with a good figure...that just NEVER gets old...jeans FTW
    Yeah, I guess the look has its place but only on rare occasions. I just hate it when I see a girl bar hopping or clubbing every weekend with those outfits. I'm more of a fan of the simple casual look for most girls (like tight jeans and t-shirt).

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    So apparently there was a voting for 25 most beautiful girls from all over the world, whose pictures (not photoshoped) were randomly founded on some social sites (not sure if just Facebook). Some of them are the most beautiful I have ever seen.

No.1 is just

Check it out

p.s. click on a picture to see the full galery
    Is this link work safe?

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    things we can take away from threads like these:

- if you're in the teenager to young 20-something age range, seems that you've completely lost all ability to identify beautiful women.

- also seems like you've been repeatedly conditioned to believe the idea that bratty little twerps slathering on a shitload of makeup are somehow attractive. er... maybe if you're a 'john' who pays for sex?
    So you slam younger people, call a bunch of girls bratty little twerps and than go on to post a picture of like a 14-15 year old Natalie Portman? Actually kinda sad because how serious you came off and the fact that if your slamming somebody in there early 20's than your probably 28+ I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes

princess dalai-lama-something:

I get some people think ages can be tricky but beautiful girls was made in 1996 and Portman was born in 81'. Probably started filiming in '95. Natalie looks young for her age at 30, that right there is a little girl bro

   

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    I love how gigantes' idea of a beautiful girl is exclusively Caucasian.
    and i love how belief generally trumps reality:
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=290806

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    So you slam younger people, call a bunch of girls bratty little twerps...
    if you're part of that recent f--ktard generation who trained their girls to slather on orange skin nightmare, inject their bodies with silicone, tat and pierce themselves to hell, and then paint their faces like raccoon prostitutes... then i guess i the answer is yes.

IMO you're a bunch of degenerates and you're 'hot' girls look like mental wards, and your jackass culture of super-narcissism and willful ignorance can kiss my ass for all eternity.

just sayin', bro.

... and than go on to post a picture of like a 14-15 year old Natalie Portman? Actually kinda sad because how serious you came off and the fact that if your slamming somebody in there early 20's than your probably 28+ I'm guessing.

I get some people think ages can be tricky but beautiful girls was made in 1996 and Portman was born in 81'. Probably started filiming in '95. Natalie looks young for her age at 30, that right there is a little girl bro
    oh, go diddle yourself in a corner. you combed through that whole motherf--king thing and THAT'S the best pissant little piece of trivia you could scrounge up?

Oh the Bealsanity

I'm not really into the "hot" look but the cute look. None of those girls did anything for me. I know, I'm weird lol.

More my style.

Also I really liked Carey Mulligan in Gatsby.

I like pixie cuts, what can I say.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

if you're part of that recent f--ktard generation who trained their girls to slather on orange skin nightmare, inject their bodies with silicone, tat and pierce themselves to hell, and then paint their faces like raccoon prostitutes... then i guess i the answer is yes

IMO you're a bunch of degenerates and you're 'hot' girls look like mental wards, and your jackass culture of super-narcissism and willful ignorance can kiss my ass for all eternity.

Not my cup of tea but I'm in my early 20's so I fit into your age group that can't identify good looking girls apparently. As if your the judge on that, which I think we can agree also has some holes in it as is evident by my previous post

Anyways I think all that shit is a cliche. For the most part I think there's girls we all agree are beautiful and than others whom everybody has there own preferences. Easy to trash on generations but ask a 13 year old kid if he thinks Alicia Silverstone is hot and the answer is probably yes. What you described is over the top and wouldn't sound attractive to anybody...

oh, go diddle yourself in a corner. you combed through that whole motherf--king thing and THAT'S the best pissant little piece of trivia you could scrounge up?
    Don't flatter yourself. I'm a huge Natalie Portman fan. Go check the ISH fantasy football league where my team name is "NataliePortmans" for the 2nd year in a row. I've seen the majority of her movies, favorite actress/actor by far. Came in here to peep hot girls and see a guy going off about who can or can't identify beautiful girls and than posting a 14-15 year old Natalie Portman. Thousands of hot pictures and you chose the one of her as a young girl? Not even trying to be a dick bro but maybe you should chill on the lessons and keep away from the children