Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-23-2017, 04:07 PM   #16
Orlando Magic
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Assuming OKC somehow beats GSW (unlikely), who would win the Finals: OKC or Cavs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
Lmao hell no

They would've for sure lost that series no matter what, and even if they didn't, the Cavs would've stomped them

I love how Sours fans rejoice because they led one game against the warriors as if it ****ing means anything

Sad

I am not a Spurs fan... Out of any team that has the slightest and remotest chance of winning a title, I only root for Cleveland (because of LeBron)...

The Magic are my team but they are so irrelevant what's the point...

I am not a Spurs fan.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:11 PM   #17
Dr. Cheesesteak
National High School Star

Default Re: Assuming OKC somehow beats GSW (unlikely), who would win the Finals: OKC or Cavs?

In a 7-game series between OKC and Cleveland (ignoring how these teams got there...), I say Cleveland still wins easily.

Melo can't play D, Westbrook is still dumb, and PG13 will cry when he doesn't get the last shot. Cleveland only really has to worry about IT not passing, but I'm sure he will. Roberson and PG13 stopping LeBron isn't the same as LeBron and Jae stopping PG13 and Melo. Easy for Cleveland, I say win in 5 or 6 games.
Dr. Cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:15 PM   #18
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
I am not a Spurs fan... Out of any team that has the slightest and remotest chance of winning a title, I only root for Cleveland (because of LeBron)...

The Magic are my team but they are so irrelevant what's the point...

I am not a Spurs fan.
I know you're a magic fan I'm just saying don't let those desperate tards convince you that the Spurs were gonna win that series if kawhi stayed healthy.

You're basically saying last year's Spurs were the best team ever, which is ****ing absurd

Now they're barely a top 4 team in the conference and won't sniff another ring. I love it!
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:15 PM   #19
tpols
we already won

There are a handful of teams from the west that could beat Cleveland...they'd be a first round exit over there.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:17 PM   #20
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak
In a 7-game series between OKC and Cleveland (ignoring how these teams got there...), I say Cleveland still wins easily.

Melo can't play D, Westbrook is still dumb, and PG13 will cry when he doesn't get the last shot. Cleveland only really has to worry about IT not passing, but I'm sure he will. Roberson and PG13 stopping LeBron isn't the same as LeBron and Jae stopping PG13 and Melo. Easy for Cleveland, I say win in 5 or 6 games.

If IT is starting westbrook would absolutely slaughter them.
Old 09-23-2017, 04:21 PM   #21
RRR3
Youth is Wasted...

Well I assume KD, Curry and Draymond all got injured then so Cavs would still beat them easily.

Doubt OKC gels well together
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:21 PM   #22
RRR3
Youth is Wasted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
If IT is starting westbrook would absolutely slaughter them.
They'll put IT on Roberson.
Old 09-23-2017, 04:27 PM   #23
D-Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3

I don't see JR being that good of a match-up on Westbrook, either.

We really wouldn't be able to slow him down... and he would have a field day against our non-existent interior D...
D-Wait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:31 PM   #24
Proctor
College star

I hope come playoff time that some team puts Roberson on the FT line 100 times in a game. There's no reason for him to be a Drummond at the line.
Proctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:31 PM   #25
RRR3
Youth is Wasted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wait
I don't see JR being that good of a match-up on Westbrook, either.

We really wouldn't be able to slow him down... and he would have a field day against our non-existent interior D...
Westbrook stops himself half the time tbqh and I love WB. LeBron would shred OKC and who's guarding Love?
Old 09-23-2017, 04:32 PM   #26
BarberSchool
Good college starter

Quote:
OKC will beat the Warriors if healthy.

I've literally never been wrong

This team is a nightmare for Golden State

I no longer have to affiliate myself with Durant to cope with OKCs shitty team. Thank God! Dudes been on some next level beta shit this off-season
How much money do you have in your checking or savings account ?

I'm sure mine eclipses yours, so i would like to place a wager of your full savings on this prediction.
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:36 PM   #27
D-Wait

Quote:
Westbrook stops himself half the time tbqh and I love WB. LeBron would shred OKC and who's guarding Love?

It doesn't matter because this isn't the old Love who actually could post up nicely.

Love's inside game is not consistent enough to be a threat, even if he would be guarded by Melo.
D-Wait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:44 PM   #28
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarberSchool
How much money do you have in your checking or savings account ?

I'm sure mine eclipses yours, so i would like to place a wager of your full savings on this prediction.
If both teams healthy (meaning the top 4 guys for each team are healthy) then I'll wager 5k
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:48 PM   #29
hold this L
Curry 2 > 1 LeBronze

Quote:
OKC will beat the Warriors if healthy.

I've literally never been wrong

This team is a nightmare for Golden State

I no longer have to affiliate myself with Durant to cope with OKCs shitty team. Thank God! Dudes been on some next level beta shit this off-season
Lets bump this post repeatedly once OKC is out and he gets back to it.

It would be hard, but my hate for Lebron would make me pick the biggest dumbfck in the league, Dumbbrook.

hold this L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 04:54 PM   #30
tpols
we already won

Quote:

Boston always tried to hide isiaihThomas on the non factors offensively and it never worked against teams with sigifigant talent. Its 5on4 at that point. Even Roberson would go off on the glass and back door cuts...his over a foot taller than Thomas lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: