Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Default 14 year old refugee child stabs a boy to death at school.

basically he was defending a girl from the killer and he proceed to knife him.

[I]"My daughter (

Default Re: 14 year old refugee child stabs a boy to death at school.

More Swedes than ever are moving abroad
    Published: 07 Jan 2016 17:12 GMT+01:00
    Updated: 07 Jan 2016 17:18 GMT+01:00

Record numbers of Swedes are quitting their homeland, according to figures from the country's number crunching agency Statistics Sweden.

Thats because they wanna make more money in Norway, not because of refugees

Oslo is filled with Swedes

Quote Originally Posted by kurple

Is Norway new? Did Swedes just recently find out about Norway?

I saw this somewhere; it is funny:

Top = Typical Swedish classroom = trainwreck

Bottom = typical Norwegian classroom = lovely

Is that right?

In 2012, there were about 48,000 registered Muslims in Oslo, making up about 8% of the population, and about 33,000 registered Roman Catholics.[112] Life stance communities, mainly the Norwegian Humanist Association, had about 18,000 members in 2011.[113]

In 2013, 40% of Oslo's primary school pupils were registered as having a first language other than the Norwegian or Sami.[114] The western part of the city is predominantly ethnic Norwegian, with several schools having less than 5% pupils with an immigrant background. The eastern part of Oslo is more mixed, with some schools up to 97% immigrant share.[115] Schools are also increasingly divided by ethnicity, with white flight being present in some of the northeastern suburbs of the city.[116][117] In the borough Groruddalen in 2008 for instance, the ethnic Norwegian population decreased by 1,500, while the immigrant population increased by 1,600.[118]
    I think you should have your social studies teacher explain demographics to you.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Is Norway new? Did Swedes just recently find out about Norway?
    I would be willing to bet that around 80% of the people moving from Sweden, moves to Norway

And that is not because of immigrants, but because they make a lot more money in Norway

And I don't get your point. Of course Sweden has known about Norway for hundreds of years.. But the flow of swedes coming to Norway the last 2-5 years har been insane

Cash rules the world. Not Syrians

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Is that right?

I think you should have your social studies teacher explain demographics to you.
    What are you talking about? I love it when you try to explain how the city I've lived in for 25 years works

Western Oslo is mostly ethnic Norwegians that's true. But there is also areas in the western part of Oslo with mainly non western students.. The school that had the most people go to Syria to fight (for IS) was an school in one of the richest parts of Norway

But what is your point? I know what parts of the city is "rich" and what part is "poor".. I don't need you to tell me this

This doesn't change the fact that Oslo is filled with swedes.. I don't get how you thought it did. But I might be overrating your Indiana inbreed country brain.

You know what country Norway has the most immigrants from? That's right.. Sweden.

You can't go to an Friday's, bar or any restaurant without being served by an Swede..

I don't care to discuss Swedes vs Syrians or anything you'll probably wanna bait me into. But fact is that Oslo is filled with Swedes, more than any other nation (outside of Norwegian ofc). And that's not because they are running away from Syrians, it's because of $$$$$. End of

What are you talking about? I love it when you try to explain how the city I've lived in for 25 years works

Western Oslo is mostly ethnic Norwegians that's true. But there is also areas in the western part of Oslo with mainly non western students.. The school that had the most people go to Syria to fight (for IS) was an school in one of the richest parts of Norway

But what is your point? I know what parts of the city is "rich" and what part is "poor".. I don't need you to tell me this
    I didn't mention the word poor. I simply showed racial makeup of the city. What does being rich or poor have to do with anything?

This doesn't change the fact that Oslo is filled with swedes.. I don't get how you thought it did. But I might be overrating your Indiana inbreed country brain.
    Sure, I guess, for now.

You know what country Norway has the most immigrants from? That's right.. Sweden.

You can't go to an Friday's, bar or any restaurant without being served by an Swede..
    I'd imagine since, you know, its right next door.

I don't care to discuss Swedes vs Syrians or anything you'll probably wanna bait me into. But fact is that Oslo is filled with Swedes, more than any other nation (outside of Norwegian ofc). And that's not because they are running away from Syrians, it's because of $$$$$. End of
    Wikipedia says you're not entirely correct...

From 1977 to 2012, the number of non-Norwegian citizens living in Norway of European descent has increased from around 46,000 to around 280,000. In the same period the number of citizens of nations on other continents increased from about 25,000 to about 127,000, of which 112,230 from Asia, Africa and South America.[17] If persons with two immigrant parents are counted, the total immigrant population has risen from 57,041 in 1970 to 710,465 in 2012, the non-European proportion rose from 20.1% to 46.1%.
    That says that 46% of immigrants to Norway are from non-European countries, in 2012. I would guess its probably closer to 60% now, three years later.

You're right, it probably is because of money, but at this point, at least half, if not more, of the immigration population to Norway is not coming from Europe, let alone JUST Sweden.

#swedestan #newmovement

I would be willing to bet that around 80% of the people moving from Sweden, moves to Norway

And that is not because of immigrants, but because they make a lot more money in Norway

And I don't get your point. Of course Sweden has known about Norway for hundreds of years.. But the flow of swedes coming to Norway the last 2-5 years har been insane

Cash rules the world. Not Syrians
    And i would be willing to bet that that number is way, way off. 80% - are you kidding me?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I'm headed to Norway now. I don't want to have any bodily fluids left.

Banned

[QUOTE=CeltsGarlic]basically he was defending a girl from the killer and he proceed to knife him.

[I]"My daughter (

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    I saw this somewhere; it is funny:

Top = Typical Swedish classroom = trainwreck

Bottom = typical Norwegian classroom = lovely
    What makes the top picture a trainwreck? If you are referring to the people with immigrant background, then shame on you. They are people too, nothing that should be called a trainwreck.

And that bottom picture is the typical swedish classroom in most of the country, you can find suburbs in Oslo with school where there is more immigrants than Norweigans..

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo
    What makes the top picture a trainwreck? If you are referring to the people with immigrant background, then shame on you. They are people too, nothing that should be called a trainwreck.

And that bottom picture is the typical swedish classroom in most of the country, you can find suburbs in Oslo with school where there is more immigrants than Norweigans..
    It obvious that most of the Swedish families have abandoned that school/neighborhood like the sinking Titanic. Its funny. Clearly they dont want their kids in those schools.