Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
blood yes
Great young streetballer

blood yes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryblood yes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default The only team good enough in the EAST to beat the Miami Heat is...

The Washington Wizards

LEts be honest here, the knicks/celtics arent going to beat the Heat, and neither are the hawks/pacers. The only real threat to Miami in the EAST (In the west, they have many threats) is the WIZARDS.

The Wizards match up REALLY WELL with miami.
J-Wall>Chalmers, and Nene, Okafor, and Seraphin give miami problems.

Beal is good, and so is jordan off the bench.

In the EXTREMELY RARE CIRCUMSTANCE that the wizards SOMEHOW make the 8th seed in the playoffs, the Heat could be looking at the hardest round in the playoffs excluding the finals.

Could u imagine the wizards beating the heat in 7?
blood yes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #2
rzp
Local High School Star

rzp has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The only team good enough in the EAST to beat the Miami Heat is...

nop
rzp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #3
blood yes
Great young streetballer

blood yes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryblood yes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzp
nop
how not?
blood yes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #4
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

op is a wizards fan
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #5
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #6
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Bulls with a healthy Rose is the only team that stands a chance.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:20 PM   #7
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Bulls with a healthy Rose is the only team that stands a chance.

We've already seen what a healthy rose/ bulls teams looks like...
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:31 PM   #8
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
We've already seen what a healthy rose/ bulls teams looks like...
A bunch of close games?

Just saying, that's the only team that stands a chance against Miami in the East.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:48 PM   #9
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

So we have a new troll on ISH, welcome. Please don't ever start a thread again.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:32 PM   #10
poido123
Banned

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood yes
The Washington Wizards

LEts be honest here, the knicks/celtics arent going to beat the Heat, and neither are the hawks/pacers. The only real threat to Miami in the EAST (In the west, they have many threats) is the WIZARDS.

The Wizards match up REALLY WELL with miami.
J-Wall>Chalmers, and Nene, Okafor, and Seraphin give miami problems.

Beal is good, and so is jordan off the bench.

In the EXTREMELY RARE CIRCUMSTANCE that the wizards SOMEHOW make the 8th seed in the playoffs, the Heat could be looking at the hardest round in the playoffs excluding the finals.

Could u imagine the wizards beating the heat in 7?

Is this another Heat fan insecurity thread after getting beaten by a top East team? sounds about right...
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:34 PM   #11
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Is this another Heat fan insecurity thread after getting beaten by a top East team? sounds about right...

Why would Heat fans be insecure? They've already proven themselves in the East by winning it twice in a row. The top teams beat us in the regular season the last 2 years, we beat them in the playoffs.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:37 PM   #12
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
Why would Heat fans be insecure? They've already proven themselves in the East by winning it twice in a row. The top teams beat us in the regular season the last 2 years, we beat them in the playoffs.

And i guess history keeps repeating itself huh? once you win once you will win every year That seems to be the basic heat fans response now a days even though its blatantly obvious they have declined already.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:41 PM   #13
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
And i guess history keeps repeating itself huh? once you win once you will win every year That seems to be the basic heat fans response now a days even though its blatantly obvious they have declined already.

This team is good enough to win the next 3-4 years. Not saying they will, but they can as long as they have the big 3 in their primes, or even just LeBron in his prime. I can say this until proven otherwise.

I don't see how it's blatantly obvious they have declined, but ok. I'm not really sure how they have declined.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:46 PM   #14
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
This team is good enough to win the next 3-4 years. Not saying they will, but they can as long as they have the big 3 in their primes, or even just LeBron in his prime. I can say this until proven otherwise.

I don't see how it's blatantly obvious they have declined, but ok. I'm not really sure how they have declined.

That not 1 not 2 not 3 kool-aid i see, they aren't as good as they were last year and the year before. Its true that any team with lebron has a chance but just watching their games now it just looks like the Miami cavaliers with wades decline.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:43 PM   #15
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

The Washington muggles can be quite scary when they are at it.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: