Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hellbound

Default Re: **The Twilight Saga: New Moon- Trailer**

Isn't Twilight about emo high school vampire's that don't do anything cool or brutal?

I'll stick to Vampire In Brooklyn or Dracula Dead And Loving It if I wanna watch awesome/****ty vampire movies.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

I haven't seen one trailer or seen any of the movies or read the books but I just know that it's not my type of movie. When your fanbase consists of teenage girls than no thanks. Plus I'm not a big fan of those kind of movies with fictional sh!t like vampires. I also hate Harry Potter.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Lyin
    I haven't seen one trailer or seen any of the movies or read the books but I just know that it's not my type of movie. When your fanbase consists of teenage girls than no thanks. Plus I'm not a big fan of those kind of movies with fictional sh!t like vampires. I also hate Harry Potter.
    You are so utterly f*cking cool man. I envy you because some of the themes in Harry Potter attract me (like the Boggart in the Wardrobe and the idea of everyone havin a distinct phobia, and the lil mystery element behind the horcruxes) How did you manage to get repelled by those motifs. I'm seriously jealous.

Hellbound

So you only watch documentaries?

I hate the Harry Potter movies. Love the books, but I can't stand watching the movies.

As for Twilight, my girl wants me to see it. Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    that trailer looks ****ing garbage, the whole film was knocked together in like 3 weeks from when the first one had a huge opening, this franchise could end up even worse than saw
    That's an insult to the Saw franchise.

My Game's Nucking Futs The_Night_Elf's Avatar

Everytime you play this vid the air in a hundred highschool classrooms around the world suddenly gets moist...

Decent college freshman gotbacon23's Avatar

so much hype for a sequel to a movie that got a 49% on rottentomatoes tells your that its all fanboy (or fangirl in this case) s*it. (not that rottentomatoes is always right... but come on now)

for people saying they dont or wont like harry potter films watch half blood prince, then tell me that isnt a beautifully made film.

for people saying they dont or wont like harry potter films watch half blood prince, then tell me that isnt a beautifully made film.
    someone told me the same thing about the lord of the rings crap. i gave in after years and watched the first movie last year, 7 years after it came out. most boring s*** ever. a bunch of elves walking around for 3 hours. i'd rather watch an episode of david the gnome. at least that's over in 22 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by gotbacon23
    someone told me the same thing about the lord of the rings crap. i gave in after years and watched the first movie last year, 7 years after it came out. most boring s*** ever. a bunch of elves walking around for 3 hours. i'd rather watch an episode of david the gnome. at least that's over in 22 minutes.

lord of the rings is the pinnacle of big studio franchise film making, the absoloute pinnacle.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    So you only watch documentaries?
    Yup because every movie has vampires and witches right?

lord of the rings is the pinnacle of big studio franchise film making, the absoloute pinnacle.
    well that pinnacle sucked.

Yup because every movie has vampires and witches right?

clearly he picked up on the bit of your post that read "I'm not a big fan of those kind of movies with fictional sh!t like vampires"

all films are fictional. i got your meaning- you are not into fantasy films.

Banned

clearly he picked up on the bit of your post that read "I'm not a big fan of those kind of movies with fictional sh!t like vampires"

all films are fictional. i got your meaning- you are not into fantasy films.

you never gave your opinion in the "10 favorite movies" thread.

care to share?