Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2012, 04:06 PM   #31
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Default Re: Someone is negging people and writing really nasty stuff in my name..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
meaning you would write such nasty negs anonymously... meaning you deserve this for abusing the system in the first place

but seriously, this rep shit.... it's hilariously sad the attention it gets, when it's gone, when it's back, there will always be something to complain about and even if it's not worth complaining about, people will complain about it.

IT'S A F*CKING MESSAGEBOARD PEOPLE. i don't feel the need to reiterate that point very often, but in this case, faces need to be rubbed in it. you are all juvenile little petty p*ssies who belong in an all girls boarding school gossiping about each other and losing sleep over the satisfactory c*ckramming, in this case a metaphor for a string of useless green/red boxes, that you'll never ever receive.

it's pitiful and sad, and for anybody with a brain, it should be a reality check. there's a lot of macho misogynistic bullshit that gets slung around here whenever the male sex is pitted against the female variety in context a, b, or c.... the overwhelming response is that, yeah, we MEN deal with conflict better, we don't get caught up in grudges, we just shrug our shoulders and move on. yet here you all are, f*gging around for hours of the day too frightened to even insult a regular jackass with your real name... for fear of what? the social f*cking backlash? jesus h christ i say

but maybe you're just menstruating, i'll give you a feww days

(bear in mind this all applies to only, like, 25% of the board... but it's still impossible to ignore)

Repped.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:40 PM   #32
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Default Re: Someone is negging people and writing really nasty stuff in my name..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Repped.
just another drop in my bucket, such is the miracle of reverse psychology paired with nitwits who fall for it
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:58 PM   #33
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
just another drop in my bucket, such is the miracle of reverse psychology paired with nitwits who fall for it

Linning.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: