Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Saw Derrick Rose This Morning.....

I guess livinglegend dropped out of medical school 1/2 a semester in.

I rule the local playground dontgetchoked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Cool, bro ...

She's sexy. Big booty too ... hmm, name? Shame you didn't say "wtf you doing in Indy for a lawyer?" Honestly don't get why he'd be all the way out there just for a lawyer.

mieka reese she's tim hardaway's niece

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    You must be worse than Rose socially if you keep looking down while getting on an elevator

[COLOR="White"]Just kidding
    [/COLOR]
    LoL, I know that came out wrong...I walked into the building and just happened to be looking down.....I do look down often though.....And then when I looked up to go towards the elevator, I noticed them coming out of the law office..Its directly across from the elevator...He made eye contact so I still had time to speak but there was a second of disbelief, like is that really D. Rose? I knew we played the Bulls tonight but that was completely unexpected....

edit - just noticed the white text, lol....

Quote Originally Posted by dontgetchoked
    Is she really?

Thanks. That's actually pretty interesting she's related to another Chicago PG NBA legend. She's really cute BTW, would you smash?

Anyway, D-Rose is only socially awkward in nationally televised interviews. Maybe he gets really nervous.

But when I had floor seats, he interacts with his teammates, and coaches in a much more relaxed, normal demeanor. No awkward cadence or speech impediments either. I saw him relaxed talking to Wilbon, and David Aldridge during warm ups the same way.

You know not everyone is built for, or can take the social pressures of having a camera shoved in their face, and usually being asked the most idiotic, or redundant questions imaginable.

5-time NBA All-Star

Cool, bro ...

She's sexy. Big booty too ... hmm, name? Shame you didn't say "wtf you doing in Indy for a lawyer?" Honestly don't get why he'd be all the way out there just for a lawyer.

He's apparently buying a condo there and she's going to stay there. I imagine she's going to school down there and you have to square away legality of tenant occupying laws. I can't imagine it being anything else. But he's real cool and genuine. You sense the Chicago in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    He's apparently buying a condo there and she's going to stay there. I imagine she's going to school down there and you have to square away legality of tenant occupying laws. I can't imagine it being anything else. But he's real cool and genuine. You sense the Chicago in him.
    Oh ok. Gotcha. His girl is going to school out there? He's not even going to live with her? LOL ... D-Rose is going to wild out in Chicago and on the road with woman I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    If this is true, it makes perfect sense cause like I said, there are condos at the top of the building...Basically I can go up to the 4th floor and no higher because its like a special entrance or something where you need a code to get up to the condos. The 2 times I saw Andrew Luck, it was in the parking garage directly behind the building....

I rule the local playground dontgetchoked's Avatar

Oh ok. Gotcha. His girl is going to school out there? He's not even going to live with her? LOL ... D-Rose is going to wild out in Chicago and on the road with woman I'd imagine.
    1 i would definitely smash,
    2 they broke up a while ago, hes just being a good guy taking care of his son's mother i guess. although i suppose its possible theyre back together, who knows.

Repped. Haven't seen a decent thread like this in a while, even with all the Lebron stans in ban-prison. Thanks for sharing dude

1 i would definitely smash,
    2 they broke up a while ago, hes just being a good guy taking care of his son's mother i guess. although i suppose its possible they're back together, who knows.
    Yeah, they weren't like hand in hand or his arm around her or anything....I think she must be moving into one of those condos.....

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Repped. Haven't seen a decent thread like this in a while, even with all the Lebron stans in ban-prison. Thanks for sharing dude

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Dw about not saying anything btw, I probably would've just been surprised like you and maybe asked for his autograph and made some small talk. Tbh, what you described sounds like the first Cliff Paul commercial where they get into/out of the elevator

Cool story bro!

I'm really starting to like this Dro guy. Dude has a job, smokes bomb, and sees stars on a semi regular basis. I fux with cats like that.

Derrick's girl looks really cute and sexy.. nice, too.