MVP - Littlefinger
    Best Actor - Oberyn Martell

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: GOT Season 4 MVP

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    I've watched every episode multiple times

Except for Season 3 episode 9

Never again.

lol same. I gotta put Season 4 Episode 8 in that same category as well...

MVP: Littlefinger
    Best Actor: The Hound
    Most Depressing Death: Prince Oberyn
    Most Cheered Death: King Joffrey
    Most Surprising Death: Tywin Lannister
    Most Improved Player: Sansa Stark
    Most Disappointing Storyline: Daenerys Stormborn
    Most Satisfying Storyline: Littlefinger/Sansa

Banned

Most improved player: Sansa Stark and Jon Snow share the award

Rookie of the year: Oberyn Martell

Worst player of the year: Khaleesi

Most potential to go the distance next year: Bran Stark

Kings Hand of the Year/ All-GOT Second Team: Ser Davos

King of the year: Stannis

Cameo of the year: Hot Pie returns!

MVP: the Hound/ Ramsay Bolton

Ramsay looks like he going places next year.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 06-20-2014 at 07:47 AM.

Actually, I change my best Actor to Alfie Allen. He did an amazing job playing Reek.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I really like how they changed Sansa's reactions from the book. In the book she is starting to learn the game but still thinks like a child. In the series she is a lot more advanced like when the Vale lords visit the Eyrie after Catelyn's sister dies.

Quote Originally Posted by B-hoop
    I really like how they changed Sansa's reactions from the book. In the book she is starting to learn the game but still thinks like a child. In the series she is a lot more advanced like when the Vale lords visit the Eyrie after Catelyn's sister dies.
    Sansa is just more interesting in the show than she was in the book(at least for me). And that scene is one of the best ones in season 4, along with "Your sister".
    Last edited by Suguru101; 06-20-2014 at 12:56 PM.

She being hot as hell sure helps though

MVP - Can't decide between Littlefinger and Stannis. Littlefinger definitely had the best individual performance, but Stannis had the best team performance. He saved the whole fvcking country from a Wildling invasion. The Wall itself may have fallen without Stannis. Littlefinger is LeBron, Stannis is the Spurs.

Best Actor - The Hound. Great comedic lines and timing, as well as that final farewell scene. That tugged on the heartstrings a bit. There are several others that are deserving of this mention (Tyrion, Oberyn, Tywin, even Sansa & Arya), but Season 4 was the Hound's season.

Most improved player - Jon Snow. Without Jon, the Night's Watch would have fallen that very first night the Wildlings attacked. He's also got the respect of The King Beyond the Wall and the ONE TRUE KING of the Seven Kingdoms, Stannis. Sansa gets honorable mention.

Rookie of the year - Oberyn without a doubt. The man dominated every single scene he was in. My favorite scene of his was probably his back-and-forth with Cersei and Tywin at Joffrey's wedding.

6th Man of the Year - Davos Seaworth. Stannis' army would be nothing without Davos.

Best scene of the year - I'm gonna go with the entirety of episode 8. So many epic moments.. DAT SCYTHE, Giants on fvcking mammoths, "He held the gate", Alliser Thorne's epic speech, Jon Snow vs the Thenn, etc

Great, great season

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    MVP - Can't decide between Littlefinger and Stannis. Littlefinger definitely had the best individual performance, but Stannis had the best team performance. He saved the whole fvcking country from a Wildling invasion. The Wall itself may have fallen without Stannis. Littlefinger is LeBron, Stannis is the Spurs.

Best Actor - The Hound. Great comedic lines and timing, as well as that final farewell scene. That tugged on the heartstrings a bit. There are several others that are deserving of this mention (Tyrion, Oberyn, Tywin, even Sansa & Arya), but Season 4 was the Hound's season.

Most improved player - Jon Snow. Without Jon, the Night's Watch would have fallen that very first night the Wildlings attacked. He's also got the respect of The King Beyond the Wall and the ONE TRUE KING of the Seven Kingdoms, Stannis. Sansa gets honorable mention.

Rookie of the year - Oberyn without a doubt. The man dominated every single scene he was in. My favorite scene of his was probably his back-and-forth with Cersei and Tywin at Joffrey's wedding.

6th Man of the Year - Davos Seaworth. Stannis' army would be nothing without Davos.

Best scene of the year - I'm gonna go with the entirety of episode 8. So many epic moments.. DAT SCYTHE, Giants on fvcking mammoths, "He held the gate", Alliser Thorne's epic speech, Jon Snow vs the Thenn, etc

Great, great season
    yes

Dude is like prime Manu Ginobolli come off the bench or like prime James Posey on that Boston championship squad. Very likable guy as well.

Another Flop was Ygritte. I think she's actually one of the hotter females on the show(very underrated and has that wild look to her) but she always went on how she's going to kill Jon snow and when she had the chance to shoot Snow at castleblack? She choked and froze like Lebron against Boston that one series and she got killed by the little boy who got revenge. she still had the nerve to say "you know nothing jon snow" when she was murdrered

Also young player to watch out for next season is that little kid who killed Ygritte. Dude was poised and kept calm and it's very impressive for a kid that age who's seen the shit he's seen. Better version of Arya but he won't get the credit cuz he's a boy

One thing i didn't like that they changed was that whole Ygritte story after Jon separates from her. In the book it doesn't say shit about Mole Town other than that it was sacked, and Ygritte was killed by an arrow but Jon doesn't see it being done. Scene was cheesy as hell.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by embersyc
    MVP: Littlefinger
    Best Actor: The Hound
    Most Depressing Death: Prince Oberyn
    Most Cheered Death: King Joffrey
    Most Surprising Death: Tywin Lannister
    Most Improved Player: Sansa Stark
    Most Disappointing Storyline: Daenerys Stormborn
    Most Satisfying Storyline: Littlefinger/Sansa

Banned

Great, great season

National High School Star

MVP would definitely have to go to The Hound,

Best Actor/Actress - Oberyn

Most Improved - John Snow (Ep. 9, wow, he became my new favorite)

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780

Great, great season
    Not even a quote to my post?