Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore AlexanderRight's Avatar

Default Re: Tony Parker has filed for divorce

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Yea but her celebrity status > Tony Parker's celebrity status

She will recover quicker than him. She probably already has the next dude lined up, as most cheating whores do.
    Haha, what the **** are you talking about? Tony doesn't need to "recover" from anything. He just needs to play good basketball, which is what he has been doing as of late. Haha. "Recover". That's the funniest shit I've read. And Parker has more money. Dude just signed a $50 million contract extention for christ sake.

Default Re: Tony Parker files for divorce. UPDATE Eva denies. 2ND Update: Eva files divorce!

Quote Originally Posted by KenneBell
    Brent and his wife are already going through a divorce. This while thing was planned.
    wife swap?

Default Re: Tony Parker files for divorce. UPDATE Eva denies. 2ND Update: Eva files divorce!

This is getting twisted now... lol.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore AlexanderRight's Avatar

Default Re: Tony Parker has filed for divorce. UPDATE Eva Longoria rep DENIES the story

Quote Originally Posted by jbryan1984
    Eva is on one of the most popular shows on TV. She gets million per episode. The show is also re-run on Oxygen or one of those female channels. She gets royalties for that so I'm sure she makes more. I've heard both of them were cheating so I don't know who really is to blame. All I know is Eva was constantly at the games even with her busy schedule. That's not something you see a lot of the wives do. Kinda makes me think it was more Tony.
    HAHA! Nobody gets millions per episode you dumb shit. I think the highest any actors got paid an episode were the people on Friends with a mil an episode. That's pretty high but the show and the actors were popular as ****.

Default Re: Tony Parker has filed for divorce. UPDATE Eva Longoria rep DENIES the story

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    Lamar and Chloe next?
    Did they last Jimmy Kimmels pumpkin?!

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Eva is a lot better then BB's wife.

I love the timing of this story's release because it was reported yesterday and actually have sources today. Great timing for the Bulls.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by BullsAj
    Eva is a lot better then BB's wife.

I love the timing of this story's release because it was reported yesterday and actually have sources today. Great timing for the Bulls.
    And what the **** does this have to do with the Bulls?

kkling
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderRight
    HAHA! Nobody gets millions per episode you dumb shit. I think the highest any actors got paid an episode were the people on Friends with a mil an episode. That's pretty high but the show and the actors were popular as ****.
    before calling people dumb, you may want to check your "facts". Charlie Sheen makes over a million per episode. Hell, even that fat kid on his show makes tons of money.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    And what the **** does this have to do with the Bulls?
    The Spurs and the Bulls are playing tonight, bud FYI. Tony will be thinking about this and it could cause him to have a bad game and thus be a positive for the Bulls. There's the relevance to topic, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by kkling
    before calling people dumb, you may want to check your "facts". Charlie Sheen makes over a million per episode. Hell, even that fat kid on his show makes tons of money.
    he's the only one right now. eva only makes $400k per episode.

but really, movie star>>>>tv star...in terms of salary.

kkling
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers12
    he's the only one right now. eva only makes $400k per episode.

but really, movie star>>>>tv star...in terms of salary.
    He said nobody does, does 1 person not qualify?

Either way, Parker made a ***** move.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by BullsAj
    The Spurs and the Bulls are playing tonight, bud FYI. Tony will be thinking about this and it could cause him to have a bad game and thus be a positive for the Bulls. There's the relevance to topic, sir.
    The Frenchmen ain't thinking of shit but the game.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    The Frenchmen ain't thinking of shit but the game.
    You can also read minds as well now? Interesting... "The Frenchman" will most likely think about this because this is a major event in his life and majority of people do not get over it in 3 hours. It also hurt his reputation by "rumors" that he was also cheating on his ex as well and he will most likely have thoughts about that as well.

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

This just didn't happen overnight. This has probably been in motion for weeks if not a month or more. But Tony is playing better than ever so I don't think this will affect his game. Maybe his patience in his personal life when he's asked about it none stop for a month.

Learning to shoot layups

She also wants to receive spousal support from Parker but not pay any to him.

Whore.