Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 08-05-2009, 08:47 PM   #1
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Fake jordans

Ok, so I bought what I think are fake jordan 23s, and own what I'm positive are real Jordan 23s. ( Heres the site that I bought the fakes from)

http://www.airjordanclub.com/product...l-ll_1934.html

Anyway, I really cant tell the difference, they are just as nice as the real, and seem to be made of the same materials (Except the soles, wich wear out quickly when I play on concrete) so... these are fakes right? And if so, whats even the point of buying the real? They are very similar.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:48 PM   #2
JaE_BLiZZy
NICE

JaE_BLiZZy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fake jordans

Yes that website is full of fake jordans and nikes. Anytime you can buy J's for 60 bucks it's not real. I wouldn't recommend playing basketball in fakes. They wear out hella quick. The material just doesn't have the same quality as the real ones and they aren't as comfortable. I learned the hard way when my shoes ripped apart the first day I played in them, I never bought fakes again. But if they work for you, keep buying them, lol.
JaE_BLiZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:56 PM   #3
yonkon
Banned

yonkon has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
Ok, so I bought what I think are fake jordan 23s, and own what I'm positive are real Jordan 23s. ( Heres the site that I bought the fakes from)

http://www.airjordanclub.com/product...l-ll_1934.html

Anyway, I really cant tell the difference, they are just as nice as the real, and seem to be made of the same materials (Except the soles, wich wear out quickly when I play on concrete) so... these are fakes right? And if so, whats even the point of buying the real? They are very similar.

please show us the pic of that shoes
yonkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:11 AM   #4
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonkon
please show us the pic of that shoes
kk, I will tommorow, If I can find my old camera. The new one is broken and I don't know what I did with my old one. They do wear out faster, but for the price they are really nice shoes. Per dollar they last longer than the real jordans.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:26 AM   #5
WRECK!A!NIZE
Throw It Down Big Guy

WRECK!A!NIZE has an OK reputation so far

no doubt they're fakes.to each his own but you knew they were fake.
WRECK!A!NIZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:03 PM   #6
unknown101
Local High School Star

unknown101 has decent reputationunknown101 has decent reputation

I've seen some horrible fakes. Some kid I know was trying to convince everyone that his Jordan's were real when it had the Jordan logo AND a giant nike sign on it.
unknown101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:42 PM   #7
magnax1
Not a mormon

How do you post an Image that isn't on the internet? Is there a way?
Old 08-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #8
chitownsfinest
Local High School Star

chitownsfinest has decent reputation

How long do fake J's last even if you don't ball with them?
chitownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:07 PM   #9
WRECK!A!NIZE
Throw It Down Big Guy

WRECK!A!NIZE has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicesole
come in to check ---- www.nicesole.com!

SUPER FAKE
WRECK!A!NIZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #10
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown101
I've seen some horrible fakes. Some kid I know was trying to convince everyone that his Jordan's were real when it had the Jordan logo AND a giant nike sign on it.

These do too and I'm pretty sure they're real. Sick shoes, I own them.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:20 PM   #11
unknown101
Local High School Star

unknown101 has decent reputationunknown101 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlver

These do too and I'm pretty sure they're real. Sick shoes, I own them.

Nah, it wasn't any of the Force J's or w/e they were just a poor excuse for fake jordans lol.
unknown101 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: