Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-26-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
YouCallILose
Banned

Default Wendy's employee brutally beaten by black women after trying to break up a food fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Oc_D4XeOU
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:40 AM   #2
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Default Re: Wendy's employee brutally beaten by black women after trying to break up a food fight

Humanity in a nutshell.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:45 AM   #3
Walduś
Banned

Default Re: Wendy's employee brutally beaten by black women after trying to break up a food fight

crime is their thing.
Walduś is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:55 AM   #4
Disaprine
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Humanity in a nutshell.
^^^
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:58 AM   #5
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Stupidity in a nutshell.
Fixed.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:06 AM   #6
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

@ this youtube comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFan32 8 minutes ago
say just do a nation wide genocide of every african american that is not athlete material

I wonder if a time will come when the Americans that feel this way actually come together to act on it. We know racism is still strong, despite some believing that if you don't acknowledge it, it will go away (Morgan Freeman). But the headline to this video doesn't say anything about race, yet if you can see that those involved don't look like you, it seems many have this natural instinct to believe that the reason they behaved in such a way is due to race. I think people should be more vocal about it in the public. Maybe it will force the country to actually find ways to get passed it or rather accept history and move towards a better one, because ignoring it hasn't worked.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:08 AM   #7
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kirk
@ this youtube comment

That was definitely Waldus
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:12 AM   #8
YouCallILose
Banned

Quote:
@ this youtube comment

I wonder if a time will come when the Americans that feel this way actually come together to act on it. We know racism is still strong, despite some believing that if you don't acknowledge it, it will go away (Morgan Freeman). But the headline to this video doesn't say anything about race, yet if you can see that those involved don't look like you, it seems many have this natural instinct to believe that the reason they behaved in such a way is due to race. I think people should be more vocal about it in the public. Maybe it will force the country to actually find ways to get passed it or rather accept history and move towards a better one, because ignoring it hasn't worked.

i'm not racist, i just knew that including race in the title would bring more interest. that's called exploitation.
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:12 AM   #9
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
@ this youtube comment

I look more at it as a humanity thing. I grew up in a black neighborhood being white my whole childhood.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:16 AM   #10
Disaprine
College star

Quote:
@ this youtube comment

its the internet man, just ignore it.
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:17 AM   #11
TonyJones
High School Varsity 6th Man

Human excrement
TonyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:23 AM   #12
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Quote:
@ this youtube comment

I don't think there's anything to worry about. You and I both know Americans don't come together for anything... unless there's beer involved.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:25 AM   #13
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose
i'm not racist, i just knew that including race in the title would bring more interest. that's called exploitation.

No not you, referring to the youtube video title and how even though it didn't have provoke racist comments by having race in the heading, the comments still contained many, which says the feeling is already within the individual.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:27 AM   #14
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
I don't think there's anything to worry about. You and I both know Americans don't come together for anything... unless there's beer involved.
I know right, who am I kidding.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:23 AM   #15
Fuschl am See
Learning to shoot layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCallILose

They fight like girls.
Fuschl am See is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: