Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: eurobasket2009

Default Re: eurobasket2009

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    The "joke scrub of a player" Vasileiadis got ACB MVP of the week again.
    Is Vasileiadis going to be on the national team for the World Championships this year? I still would like Papaloukas to be on the team as well if he's not already.

Banned

Default Re: eurobasket2009

Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman
    Is Vasileiadis going to be on the national team for the World Championships this year? I still would like Papaloukas to be on the team as well if he's not already.
    Vasileidadis was ready years ago to be on Greece's national team. He will still have to make it. At his position of SF there is Kaimakoglou, Perperoglou, Vasilopoulos, Pelekanos, Printezis - all NBA level players so it is hard to make it if you are a SF.

Vasileiadis is in the top 15 or so Greek players probably so he has a chance to make it but there is a lot of competition for him. Papaloukas does not have anything to do with him making it. The point guard spots are between Zisis, Nick Calathes, Papamakarios, and Charalampidis.

I would take him for the team, but I admit it is very hard to choose between him Perperoglou, and Pelekanos. Only 2 of them can probably make it so Vasileiadis might have to wait another year to make it. But Vasileiadis is an elite level scorer and shooter and that's what Greece needs.