Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Why are anime and pedophillia so intertwined?

Well?

Default Re: Why are anime and pedophillia so intertwined?

Banned

I've seen some that doesn't sexualize the girls in it. But that's what I think the problem is, anime characters look young yet a lot of the shows sexualize the girls which attracts the pedos. I've admittedly only watched a few series but some of it good and some of it is just totally insane. Anime shouldn't be embarrassing to watch really but it is by the weird genres and stuff out there. I remember a friend of ours putting on some dvd of some spider monster raping a girl and thinking it was funny, meanwhile everyone else was creeped the **** out.

It's not an anime thing, it's a Japan thing. Weeaboos will try to either defend it or say it's only a very fringe thing, but it really is exactly the way it seems.

You can walk into any Japanese DVD shop and buy these "idol" videos with 14 year old girls (or younger even) acting suggestively in tight little bikinis. Like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIaJyBLNYs4

Sexualisation of <18 year olds is a lot more acceptable in Japan than in western countries. It's also not uncommon to see a 15/16 year old girl date a guy in his late 20s or even 30s. There's also a ton of high school girls who prostitute themselves to older guys. It's a weird, quite vile place like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    It's not an anime thing, it's a Japan thing. Weeaboos will try to either defend it or say it's only a very fringe thing, but it really is exactly the way it seems.

You can walk into any Japanese DVD shop and buy these "idol" videos with 14 year old girls (or younger even) acting suggestively in tight little bikinis. Like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIaJyBLNYs4

Sexualisation of <18 year olds is a lot more acceptable in Japan than in western countries. It's also not uncommon to see a 15/16 year old girl date a guy in his late 20s or even 30s. There's also a ton of high school girls who prostitute themselves to older guys. It's a weird, quite vile place like that.
    Most of the time the girls are legal and they just say they are younger on the DVD's. (They had a 14 year old in a bikini on a magazine a few years ago and people were up in arms.) But yes, it's disgusting. The idol culture is also marketed to loser middle age men. There was a little concert going on at a mall (local idol group) and my daughter wanted to see and we walked over and it was all 30-50 year old men watching these three 15 year old idols. Even my daughter who was all of 7 was like "uh uh, let's go..." (I also got attacked by security for looking without waiting on line if you can believe that. By attacked i mean grabbed and pushed away and almost in a fight. With my daughter behind me. Who knew?)

It's not mainstream though, the people who do that are considered bizarre and losers. It's not like a normal japanese woman would be ok with her husband having bikini pics of high school girls. It's common, but not "accepted".

So many japanese women date foreigners if they have a chance, it's not a huge coincidence or something that can't be figured out. There's a good portion of japanese men who are losers.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Isn't the legal age for consent for sex is 14 in Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    Isn't the legal age for consent for sex is 14 in Japan?
    Yes.

I laughed OP

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ariza4three
    Also I guess I'll elaborate a bit more. It's really hard to sell good anime in Japan. As in, a lot of good shows get overlooked because they don't fit a cookie cutter type, don't have fanservice, etc. Terrible shows like Infinite Stratos or Mahouka sell like absolute hotcakes in Japan even though they are shit tier shows just chockful of fanservice. Unless your selling shounen it's hard to get into the big sale charts without catering heavily to the big anime buyers there. That's just how it is.

There's a lot of good anime/manga out there and a lot of bad ones imo. I'm probably just not into the typical fan service stuff anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Most of the time the girls are legal and they just say they are younger on the DVD's. (They had a 14 year old in a bikini on a magazine a few years ago and people were up in arms.) But yes, it's disgusting. The idol culture is also marketed to loser middle age men. There was a little concert going on at a mall (local idol group) and my daughter wanted to see and we walked over and it was all 30-50 year old men watching these three 15 year old idols. Even my daughter who was all of 7 was like "uh uh, let's go..." (I also got attacked by security for looking without waiting on line if you can believe that. By attacked i mean grabbed and pushed away and almost in a fight. With my daughter behind me. Who knew?)

It's not mainstream though, the people who do that are considered bizarre and losers. It's not like a normal japanese woman would be ok with her husband having bikini pics of high school girls. It's common, but not "accepted".

So many japanese women date foreigners if they have a chance, it's not a huge coincidence or something that can't be figured out. There's a good portion of japanese men who are losers.
    And I guess you were the foreigner who went to Japan to rescue your wife from the Japanese losers?

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    And I guess you were the foreigner who went to Japan to rescue your wife from the Japanese losers?
    Nah, shit just happens. I was there to party and eat. Not to find a wife.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ

   

not just pedo culture but a rape culture as well. seems it's just on the male mind over there. what's better than merely shagging a teenager? completely dominating her while shagging her, that's what. bonus pts for humiliation.

i think most of those hentai mangas get bought up by stressed-out / lonely salarymen... not just some hypothetical middle-aged pervert group. i think the industry is simply too huge to be just the latter ones.

also... the smaller the johnson, probably the bigger the need to compensate. that's why every nine-year old japanese boy is gifted with a horse c-ck... if you believe the hentai manga.

   

haha, both parties in agreement.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    How is dominating a sexual situation (in which both parties are in agreement) considered "rape culture"? (WTF is rape culture btw?)

There's nothing wrong with manhandling and choking your bitch while f*cking the shit out of her unless she doesn't want to have sex
    No body reasonable considers that rape culture.

its just that some guys cant/refuse to recognize when women are giving them signals they arent interested.

Consent is key.