Default YouTube Recommend This to Anyone Else? Hitchens: Why Women Still Aren't Funny

VF used to have balls it seems, or maybe they thought the interview would destroy Hitchens; still, it's something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
    Last edited by dunksby; 04-21-2019 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Messed up the title

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: YouTube Recommend This Anyone Else? Christopher Hitchens: Why Women Still Aren't Funn

He's right.

Default Re: YouTube Recommend This Anyone Else? Christopher Hitchens: Why Women Still Aren't Funn

i think this was recommended to me as well lol

Banned

Default Re: YouTube Recommend To This Anyone Else? Hitchens: Why Women Still Aren't Funny

i think he's got it completely backwards actually.. the reason female comedians suck today is they all either are hot or think they're hot

none of them can laugh at themselves. they're proud to be a slut. they're proud to be fat. they're "above men"

when guys tell stand up jokes they destroy themselves. they're below everyone ( including women ) .. they're fat and ugly. they're stupid and they know it.

like norm macdonald said when describing david letterman and why he's so much funnier than bill maher. letterman plays the dumb guy when in fact he's really smart. same with norm. nobody likes a smart ass..and thats the entirety of female stand up comedians

so when hitchens says "women are better comedians now... before they were just a bunch of ugly fat dukes like roseanne" he's completely wrong in every sense of the word ..roseanne was a thousand times funnier than anyone performing today

the only thing he's right about is the fact that men have to be funny to attract women and women don't. but then again what ugly fat female is attracting anyone with their sense of humor. guys won't go for that shit. some women will accept a lesser attractive man though for his charisma/intelligence/wit

Default Re: YouTube Recommend To This Anyone Else? Hitchens: Why Women Still Aren't Funny

5k dislikes lol

To be fair Ali Wong isn't half bad

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

men have more people on both ends of the bell curve... more retards and geniuses, women are more stable.

Comedians tend to veer genius.

And of course have stronger more alpha stage presence.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    men have more people on both ends of the bell curve... more retards and geniuses, women are more stable.

Comedians tend to veer genius.
    This.