Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 06-25-2007, 10:12 AM   #1
shakespeare
I airball my layups

shakespeare has an OK reputation so far
Default San Antonio Spurs: Be careful what you wish for

Quote:
San Antonio Spurs: Be careful what you wish for
excerpt:

By all accounts, the San Antonio Spurs are a great, well-coached basketball team. But if they serve as a blueprint to championship basketball, then I no longer care to see championship hoops. I thought I did. But now I am certain I don't. Give me the "no rebounding, no defense, never met a shot they didn't like, barely made the playoffs" free-spirited nature of Baron Davis and the Golden State Warriors any day.

Such a funny and jealous rant
shakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:12 AM   #2
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default Re: San Antonio Spurs: Be careful what you wish for

lol, well if no playoffs and first round exits is what this guy wants he can keep them...id rather see my team win a championship.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:09 PM   #3
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Yeah its weird how some franchises are just built off of exciting play.The spurs have a great squad and could probably win one more title.But the populus that makes up the nba fan base hates them.I for one love there play.It wins and its intelligent basketball.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:14 PM   #4
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

I am a die hard Pacers fan, but at the same time I love watching the Spurs play. You have to love Ginobili and Parker flying down the lane, Tim Duncan is just a beast, and overall the Spurs really don't have any major weaknesses. Just a solid team that gets the job done. No crap, just wins championships.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 05:49 PM   #5
HTOWN AL 420
Can barely lace up my sneakers

HTOWN AL 420 has an OK reputation so far

i love my rockets, and thanks for scola.

but this guy is smoking some GOOD stuff
HTOWN AL 420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:25 PM   #6
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

The spurs will never get the respec they deserve.Just like how tim duncan will never get his respece.People will always say k.g. is better then him.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 02:53 PM   #7
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm not even a Spurs fan and one thing I get sick of hearing people say is how they don't like to watch the Spurs play. Anybody who truly understands the game of basketball should love to watch the way they work together. Maybe they aren't the most glamorous for the casual fan to watch but it's still the way the game is meant to be played.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 10:28 AM   #8
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't understand the logic of some. I enjoy watching the Spurs in the postseason for two reasons.......

1)They play basketball the correct way.
2)They are quite often the only team standing.

They have built one of the best-ran organizations in the NBA.

Yeah it may be ugly, but it has been proven to win.

And the Anchors of the team, Pop and Duncan have the 'ships to prove it.

BTW, I'm a Knicks fan if it wasn't obvious. I can see reality.

Whomever made that quote is quite a head case.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: