Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Intelligent fan

Default Re: Durant35 = Lebron23

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron_23
    Please do not stand up any more hairs on my skin I have had it up to the Real NBA Height to here! I am always the bulls eye of your poison darts and I am only human.
    WTF :

Saw a basketball once

rrrrrrrrrraaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lebron_23
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by poorlilrich
    Lebron_23 is cleary not Lebron; he is some dude who shadows Lebron23 and always appears on these " bash Lebron23" threads.

Making fun of a dude because English is his second language is just retarded. I bet he speaks English better than most of you speak a second language. By teh way Durant, is English your 1st language?
    From the looks of it, you are the culprit of me being me.

Lebron_23 is cleary not Lebron; he is some dude who shadows Lebron23 and always appears on these " bash Lebron23" threads.

Making fun of a dude because English is his second language is just retarded. I bet he speaks English better than most of you speak a second language. By teh way Durant, is English your 1st language?

It must be L-Kizzle, GOBB or Glove20, I would not even be suprised if one of them are using this sock account.

Good college starter Agent_Zero's Avatar

urdu:

Ap kwa kar ray ho? Oolu ka pata... ja yah se. aapko masay nay athi hay? sala maudi choudre...

spanish: poorlilrich es un chico emocionada. No comprende como tiene divertido. yo conozco que rich es un chico blanco y lleva pantalones de chicas and escucha musica de fall out boy y green day.

From the looks of it, you are the culprit of me being me.

How long did it take you to master Lebron23's posting style? You've got it down to a T.

Lebron_23

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    It must be L-Kizzle, GOBB or Glove20, I would not even be suprised if one of them are using this sock account.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
    urdu:

Ap kwa kar ray ho? Oolu ka pata... ja yah se. aapko masay nay athi hay? sala maudi choudre...

spanish: poorlilrich es un chico emocionada. No comprende como tiene divertido. yo conozco que rich es un chico blanco y lleva pantalones de chicas and escucha musica de fall out boy y green day.

Agent Zero est un putain qui ne c'est meme pas ecrire les poemes. Son poeme d'amour etait degoutant et trest stupide.

click click click Agent Zero tick click click tick click clack click tick splick click tick clack

Lebron23 = Lebron_23 = GOBB_Junior = GOBB_Senior = Deathvainx = Durant35?

Lebron_23

I am done here. I shall not have you all Rain On My Parade. Corn farts Peice of Turds.

I am done here. I shall not have you all Rain On My Parade. Corn farts Peice of Turds.

Good college starter Agent_Zero's Avatar

Agent Zero est un putain qui ne c'est meme pas ecrire les poemes. Son poeme d'amour etait degoutant et trest stupide.

click click click Agent Zero tick click click tick click clack click tick splick click tick clack

all you said was: i'm a p[COLOR="Black"]ussy[/COLOR] that doesn't know how to write poems and that my poem of love was stupid.

and lord knows what the hell that click clack tick splick bull**** is.

Unhappy Re: Durant35 = Lebron23

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    Lebron23 = Lebron_23 = GOBB_Junior = GOBB_Senior = Deathvainx = Durant35?

Oh My goodness Richie, Can you undestand that i am just using one account in this site. How can i open 3 or 4 web browser all about Insidehoops at the same time when computer would run slower as expected. I cannot even logged in this site if i use Firefox because my PC is full of Games like NBA Live and PBA Live.

Enough of this thread because it is getting weirder and illogical.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 09-22-2007 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Oh My goodness Richie, Can you undestand that i am just using one account in this site. How can i open 3 or 4 web browser when computer would run slower as expected. I cannot even logged in this site if i use Firefox because my PC is full of Games like NBA Live and PBA Live.

Enough of this thread because it is getting weirder and illogical.
    - You said you only use one account, when before you clearly admitted you have 3.
    - A computer can run 5 browsers. Your computer must suck.
    - What does NBA/PBA Live have to do with Firefox?

Intelligent fan

How I know that Durant35 and Lebron23 are the same is that they bold the stats the same exact way and they don't have their own thoughts.