Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 07-26-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The NBA Main Forum Frustrates Me

I don't know, I guess I can't ignore all the garbage that gets posted there. And personally I don't want to ignore anyone or put anyone on an ignore list. I've been through one off-season on ISH and this would be my second and I can definitely say the quality of threads and posts go down the tubes during this time. Even if you take the trade ideas away the regular posts and arguments go down the tubes.

I guess what irks me the most is the pissing contests between homers. Most the LeBron and Kobe homers. If you're a hater of LeBron they have make a million threads about him getting dunked on in a basketball camp pick up game. If you're a Kobe hater you have to bring up Michael Jordan all the time to talk him down. If you love LeBron you make ridiculous statements and threads like PleezeBelieve does. If you love Kobe no matter what thread it's about they turn it into Kobe vs. The World. It's really fucking annoying.

For example, there's a thread made titled "So Just How Good Was Tracy McGrady in (02-03)?" I click it, read the first page, it's fine, some good posts. I click the last page to see how it's progressed and it's turned into a Kobe vs. McGrady pissing match.

I seriously think if some of the homers here could they would suck their favorite players dick if they could if the homer is a heterosexual just becuase they're giddy about it.

It's probably just me, and I probably should ignore more, but I don't want to. I want to listen to what everyone has to say. I guess it's a gift and a curse. I just wish sometimes it wasn't more of a curse than a gift.

Last edited by Meticode : 07-26-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The NBA Main Forum Frustrates Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I don't know, I guess I can't ignore all the garbage that gets posted there. And personally I don't want to ignore anyone or put anyone on an ignore list. I've been through one off-season on ISH and this would be my second and I can definitely say the quality of threads and posts go down the tubes during this time. Even if you take the trade ideas away the regular posts and arguments go down the tubes.

I guess what irks me the most is the pissing contests between homers. Most the LeBron and Kobe homers. If you're a hater of LeBron they have make a million threads about him getting dunked on in a basketball camp pick up game. If you're a Kobe hater you have to bring up Michael Jordan all the time to talk him down. If you love LeBron you make ridiculous statements and threads like PleezeBelieve does. If you love Kobe no matter what thread it's about they turn it into Kobe vs. The World. It's really fucking annoying.

For example, there's a thread made titled "So Just How Good Was Tracy McGrady in (02-03)?" I click it, read the first page, it's fine, some good posts. I click the last page to see how it's progressed and it's turned into a Kobe vs. McGrady pissing match.

I seriously think if some of the homers here could they would suck their favorite players dick if they could if the homer is a heterosexual just becuase they're giddy about it.

It's probably just me, and I probably should ignore more, but I don't want to. I want to listen to what everyone has to say. I guess it's a gift and a curse. I just wish sometimes it wasn't more of a curse than a gift.
i know exactly what you mean. but eventually i just got to the point where arguing with trolls is pointless.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:37 PM   #3
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The NBA Main Forum Frustrates Me

This is my second off-season on ISH, and there's definitely a drop off in posting quality when the season ends. Even when the season is on-going it's still crap in the NBA forum, but there's at least something of substance to talk about. I stay away from the NBA forum for the most part. Until the NBA forum is strictly kept up with, there's no hope there.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: