Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-21-2009, 09:27 AM   #46
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Amare vs Gasol vs Big Al

If I was starting a team, I'd want Big Al. But today I'd want Amare.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:42 AM   #47
justin43
Good High School Starter

justin43 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
you know, if Pau would've never gotten traded to LA not a single Laker fan would know him to this day

I would know him because I am from Memphis.
justin43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:47 AM   #48
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
you know, if Pau would've never gotten traded to LA not a single Laker fan would know him to this day

What are you talking about? Pau was an all-star before coming to LA and was the face of the Grizz franchise. Really dumb comment
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:53 PM   #49
purple32gold
S.W.E.D.

purple32gold has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatHILL
Amare is much better player in the playoffs than gasol

Amare PlayOffs Career stats

Gasol PlayOffs Career stats
again, putting up stats does nothing for me. what i care about is how a player effects the games that he plays in and what he does with the ball when he has it. amare is such a great player but seems to be focused on putting the round orange object through the hoop and that's it. pau is a lot more focused defensively and works very very well at both ends of the floor. to the person that said that laker fans wouldn't know who he was if he didn't get traded yea that's probably true for most of them. i knew exactly who he was and was stoked when i heard the news and to be honest most people on this board wouldn't give 2 squirts of duck sh!t about him if he hadn't moved to the largest franchise in basketball but i digress

oh and to the bozo that said that pau is getting old? wtf hes 28 it's not like he's arthritic or something. he's 3 years older than amare. give me a big man with a FG% like pau's and his ball handling skills ANY day of the week.
purple32gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:10 PM   #50
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gasol 1 championship....

Amare and Al combined.......0

End Thread
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:37 PM   #51
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple32gold
again, putting up stats does nothing for me. what i care about is how a player effects the games that he plays in and what he does with the ball when he has it. amare is such a great player but seems to be focused on putting the round orange object through the hoop and that's it. pau is a lot more focused defensively and works very very well at both ends of the floor. to the person that said that laker fans wouldn't know who he was if he didn't get traded yea that's probably true for most of them. i knew exactly who he was and was stoked when i heard the news and to be honest most people on this board wouldn't give 2 squirts of duck sh!t about him if he hadn't moved to the largest franchise in basketball but i digress

oh and to the bozo that said that pau is getting old? wtf hes 28 it's not like he's arthritic or something. he's 3 years older than amare. give me a big man with a FG% like pau's and his ball handling skills ANY day of the week.
+1 .Pau may be the worst offensively out of the 3 but his defense and overall game put him way over the top
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: