Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-18-2007, 08:14 PM   #31
Pyro
Banned

Pyro has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If you could dunk on one NBA player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
i wouldn't really pick shawn bradley even though he's so tall because everyone dunks on shawn bradley. it just wouldn't be as special. it would be like hitting that ho who's open to the whole neighborhood. every brother and cousin and maybe even your dad has done her. it ain't gonna be that special. but shaq? that's like fresh meat only a few had ever crammed on.
lol it was a joke
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:41 PM   #32
ThePrince
I brick open layups

ThePrince has an OK reputation so far

Shaq, or dirk
Shaq well everyone already stated
and dirk just cause his reaction would probably be hysterical
ThePrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:55 PM   #33
CaptainHarp4
Can barely lace up my sneakers

CaptainHarp4 has an OK reputation so far

Yao Ming is no great feat...he gets slammed on all the time and allowed a 5-5 guy stuff his shot attempt. He is soft.

Tim Duncan while the 2nd best bigman in the last 10 years is another guy who has been thrown down on quite often in his career. No biggie.

Shaq is the one guy who I've never seen someone truly dunk on. I am talking about someone going at him like they do a Yao or Duncan and just physically going up and over. Never has happened and Never will.
CaptainHarp4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:01 PM   #34
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHarp4
Yao Ming is no great feat...he gets slammed on all the time and allowed a 5-5 guy stuff his shot attempt. He is soft.

Tim Duncan while the 2nd best bigman in the last 10 years is another guy who has been thrown down on quite often in his career. No biggie.

Shaq is the one guy who I've never seen someone truly dunk on. I am talking about someone going at him like they do a Yao or Duncan and just physically going up and over. Never has happened and Never will.

i dunno about soft, slow seems more like it to me.

and maybe not up and over but this is close. shaqs dunk was more of a facial tho
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:02 PM   #35
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecSpecs110
I'd like to dunk on Mutumbo, because it's the one chance I get to do this:
Amen
Co-Sign
Word
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:09 PM   #36
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Big Red Sr .....

Take that cr@p Bill.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:14 PM   #37
jerky10
Decent playground baller

jerky10 has not been impressing people

Amare Stoudemire
jerky10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:37 PM   #38
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shaq because it would make for a sick story.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:47 PM   #39
TheHonestTruth
Banned

TheHonestTruth has no real reputation yet.

Kobe ****** Bryant.
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:06 PM   #40
YaoMacBat11
Decent playground baller

YaoMacBat11 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHarp4

why does everyone think Yao is soft? really just because he's not out there beating his chest every play, talking **** to the refs, starting fights, I think Yao is smart. And the only reason you see Yao getting dunked on so much is because no matter how out of position is he, no matter who it is, he's not scared to try to block or defend his goal. doesn't care which posters he's on, he's just out there playing giving it 110%
YaoMacBat11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:07 PM   #41
TheHonestTruth
Banned

TheHonestTruth has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoMacBat11
why does everyone think Yao is soft? really just because he's not out there beating his chest every play, talking **** to the refs, starting fights, I think Yao is smart. And the only reason you see Yao getting dunked on so much is because no matter how out of position is he, no matter who it is, he's not scared to try to block or defend his goal. doesn't care which posters he's on, he's just out there playing giving it 110%

Because people are racist.
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:10 PM   #42
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoMacBat11

He is soft because he has a size advantage on everybody he plays against but his go to move is still a turn around jumper.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:27 PM   #43
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Cuz big men are supposed to play like big men... Bang people, push people, knock ppl over. You know ben wallace/kg kinda D. He is soft, but it doesn't mean he isn't a great player...
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:33 PM   #44
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

Britney Spears would be somewhat satisfying.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:07 PM   #45
idunkonnate
Can barely lace up my sneakers

idunkonnate has an OK reputation so far

nate
idunkonnate is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: