Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Who is your top 3 most hated players?

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32

knoeitawl got kobe'ed

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    1. blake griffin - hyped/flops
    2. andrea bargnani - just ****ing sucks. no impact what so ever.
    3. Jeremy Lin - can't stand when people who get overrated because of race.

HM. dwight Howard - shows no drive/doesn't care about the sport.
    I wouldn't disagree with #3 however it applies to all races.

Michael Olowakandi and Kwame Brown are black, tall, and can dunk. So they deserves to be #1 in the draft?

And how about hasheem tabeet (SP?)...the 2nd pick in 2009? He was sent to the D league (establishing a record for highest draft pick sent there). He is super tall (7'3"), athletic, and block shots/dunk. What a waste of a 2nd overall pick.

And also Sebastian Telfair. he is black PG from NYC (cousin of Stephon Marbury). He was super hyped out of HS and some people predicted he would be a star (Kenny Smith said this?)...but look at him now. He is barely part of a regular rotation on a bad team (in the case of the Suns a really bad team).
    Last edited by 9512; 01-24-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    So wait, I reply to the thread's OP, some Kobe d((( comes in twice singling out people who just answered the question, and something's wrong with ME?

Wait, why am I even replying to someone who's not worth wasting my time with? You're a simpleton. The fcuk's wrong with you Red1?
    I used to wonder why you got so much hate but now I realize it is because you are an angry retard with the false narrative of being victimized by these 12 year old kobe fanboys. You are correct in saying that kobe has the worst fanbase arguably in all of sports but you need to stop being such an angry retard yourself

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    I used to wonder why you got so much hate but now I realize it is because you are an angry retard with the false narrative of being victimized by these 12 year old kobe fanboys. You are correct in saying that kobe has the worst fanbase arguably in all of sports but you need to stop being such an angry retard yourself
    knoeitawl is beyond the point of no-return, sorry to inform you

I don't necessarily have hate for the following players but:

Gilbert Arenas (even before the gun incident)
    Joe Johnson
    Rashard Lewis

Those 3 players got superstar max contract ($100 mill) but they are average, above average, or borderline All Star at best (irrespectively).

Not saying they deserve peanuts or chump change but they don't deserve max contracts.

Having lived in Seattle and watched Lewis playing for the Sonics, I was totally flabbergasted at the amount of money he was given by Orlando in 2007. Even when the Magic went to the finals in 2009 and he was an important piece bu still $100 mill for his talent? He was eventually traded before his contract was expired.

Gilbert Arenas is a clown just like Dwight. What he did was chuck away and padded up his scoring average. But that's too much money to pay for what he can provide and what he can't (not a real PG, ball hog etc...)

Joe Johnson is the most underwhelming franchise player there is. I don't know what prompted him to think he deserved this amount of money. He is not a bad player but he is not a #1 option on a winning team. He could be maybe 2nd at best and awesome as a 3rd option.

If Jeremy Lin's contract of $25 mill (poison pill included) is ridiculous then I would hate to know what their contracts would be called.
    Last edited by 9512; 01-24-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Who the fukk are you kid? I've never interracted with you once before today. Just another simpleton trying to latch on to the Knoe Itawl phenomenon for a little extra shine. You're not worthy of addressing any further. I swear, there's just something about ol Knoe that gets simpletons worked up. All I did in this thread was ANSWER THE OP dummy. What, I'm not allowed to?

Btw, 99% of the "hate" I get is from the people you just admitted were the "worst fanbase arguably in all of sports".

1. Blake Griffin
    2. Dwyane Wade
    3. Rajon Rondo

Reasons should be obvious.

Samurai Swoosh

I literally spit out drink. Utterly hilarious.

Just another simpleton trying to latch on to the Knoe Itawl phenomenon for a little extra shine.

this guy...

Who the fukk are you kid? I've never interracted with you once before today. Just another simpleton trying to latch on to the Knoe Itawl phenomenon for a little extra shine. You're not worthy of addressing any further. I swear, there's just something about ol Knoe that gets simpletons worked up. All I did in this thread was ANSWER THE OP dummy. What, I'm not allowed to?

Btw, 99% of the "hate" I get is from the people you just admitted were the "worst fanbase arguably in all of sports".
    You just call yourself the knowitall phenomenon?! A little extra shine? The fcuk does that even mean you hoe, this is a crusty message board full of 12 year olds you f*gg*t why would I want to impress 12 year olds who worship chuckbe.

However you are absolutely correct yet again in your analysis of the kobe fanbase being the most delusional and least intellegent in all of sports history. I agree with your views just not your methodology, you are angry and hateful I am humble and kind to these 12 year old f*gg*ts thus I am the xavier to your magneto. Show these homos the error of their ways not in stooping to their level but rising above them.

not in stooping to their level but rising above them.
    good job rising without anyone being able to notice

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    I literally spit out drink. Utterly hilarious.
    In the words of Nas You? Oh you been on my d!kk. You love Knoe, and have wanted my attention for years. Now you're on some jabs type sh!t? Hilarious.

Glad to see Bryant's d@@ isn't as far down your throat as it used to be. You learned something. I'll take responsibility for that. Thanks.

You just call yourself the knowitall phenomenon?! A little extra shine? The fcuk does that even mean you hoe, this is a crusty message board full of 12 year olds you f*gg*t why would I want to impress 12 year olds who worship chuckbe.

However you are absolutely correct yet again in your analysis of the kobe fanbase being the most delusional and least intellegent in all of sports history. I agree with your views just not your methodology, you are angry and hateful I am humble and kind to these 12 year old f*gg*ts thus I am the xavier to your magneto. Show these homos the error of their ways not in stooping to their level but rising above them.
    You're new to these parts so are unaware of the Legend of Knoe. You're forgiven. Just don't let the sh!t happen again.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

1. Kobe Bryant - no explanation necessary
    actually please explain. i would love to hear your opinion of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    good job rising without anyone being able to notice
    even xavier needs to keep his pimphand strong when dealing with hoes