Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    National High School Star STelfair31's Avatar

Default Re: The Shot

Jordan still > LeBron

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Default Re: Hmm....I wonder who Jerry West wants to have the ball during the final seconds now?

Still Kobe, possibly Travis Outlaw.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Default Re: Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Helo, Ehdo, Ehhe, Lodo, Hedo, Ehlo

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan21formvp
    Jordan's shot won the series.
    I know that. I was comparing the difficult of the shot, not the "meaning" of the shot. The Jordan shot was more meaningful.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: Hmm....I wonder who Jerry West wants to have the ball during the final seconds now?

........Or Phil Jackson

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STelfair31
    Jordan still > LeBron
    No **** Dumbass.

This is about LeBron...not Jordan.

Made that high school varsity squad Kappy's Avatar

Kobe!!!

hahahaha ... You guys are acting as though nobody has ever made a clutch shot before. Was it a good shot, of course .... BUT there have been many many many great clutch shots by many many many different people!! Dang, come back to reality folks!!!

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

Amazing Shot

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kappy
    Kobe!!!

hahahaha ... You guys are acting as though nobody has ever made a clutch shot before. Was it a good shot, of course .... BUT there have been many many many great clutch shots by many many many different people!! Dang, come back to reality folks!!!

The point can be argued sure..what is not arguable is Lebron has passed Kobe as the best all sround player in the world.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kappy
    Kobe!!!

The point can be argued sure..what is not arguable is Lebron has passed Kobe as the best all around player in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket
    Over the past 6 years who has hit the most gamewinners in the league in the regular season ?
    Who has hit the most gamewinner in the playoffs over that period ?
    Who has had the best clutch stats the past two years ?

The answer to all three is the same man, and he wears the number 23.
    lol u just make that up about lebron or you talking about jordan who doesn't play... clutch stat wise lebron is the worst at making game winners & kobe is averaging the most points in the fourth quarter, it was on espn yesterday

owwwww

You do realize Lebron's play in the fourth quarter was the reason Orlando took the lead in the first place, right? He then made one of the worst defended catch-and-shoot jumpers I've ever seen in the playoffs.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Helo, Ehdo, Ehhe, Lodo, Hedo, Ehlo

people in this thread..honestly (SMH).

LeBron had ONE SECOND.

EVERYONE knew he was getting the ball.

he shot a turnaround three going away from the hoop.

but oh yeah, MJ's crossover FOUL LINE jumper was easier.

STFU, this is revisionist history at it's finest.

go to the park and tell me what is harder, a cross over foul line jumper with a 6'5" defender or a fade away three with one second to catch and release when you are going full speed in the opposite direction of the hoop with 6' 11" in your face?

Incredible shot, though I love how Lebron23 and other Lebron fanboys are quick to tout it as one of the best ever...

Is it insecurity that forces you to place everything Lebron does on a scale? Just enjoy it FFS.

Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by indy
    Horry's 3 in 2001
    Fisher's 0.4
    and now Lebron's shot

How unlucky this guy is.
    Couple of things.

The Horry 3 was game 4 of the 2002 WCF.

Fisher's .04 was vs. the Spurs and LA lost that series.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    You do realize Lebron's play in the fourth quarter was the reason Orlando took the lead in the first place, right? He then made one of the worst defended catch-and-shoot jumpers I've ever seen in the playoffs.
    You are retarded if you think that was a poorly defended play where he was just allowed to spot up with an open look. Seriously, how you manage to operate a computer, go online, register at a site, and post here is about as amazing as that Lebron shot. In fact, the NBA should make a "where amazing happens" commercial showing you making pop tarts without reading the directions.