Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: They found Bigfoot!

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Bro, they have an old picture that was debunked. They found out it was just a gorilla costume from a store, they checked in with the stores around the area and found it.

Honestly, do people think there can be a 7 foot ape just walking around, outsmarting everyone by hiding it's self perfectly for years? Not only this, but not aged at all since the initial rumours?
    its the offspring. there are hundreds of them across the us. possibly thousands. maybe if you got off the computer and went outside for a while (and no, the manicured wooded park in your suburb doesnt count) you would see one

Bro, they have an old picture that was debunked. They found out it was just a gorilla costume from a store, they checked in with the stores around the area and found it.

Honestly, do people think there can be a 7 foot ape just walking around, outsmarting everyone by hiding it's self perfectly for years? Not only this, but not aged at all since the initial rumours?
    And that means that every story, or first hand account is fake?

Just because one was proven to be fake, doesn't discount them all.

Uh yea I know, I already said i dont believe the Pics bc they are easily altered in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    @ you if it turns out to be legit.

Keep your mind closed, that's gonna get you ahead in life. *insert 'rolleyes' emoticon here*

Do you really think creatures that big and slow could stay hidden all this time?

We have detailed fossil records of dinosaurs that have been dead millions of years yet somehow we have no fossil record on Bigfoot. Hmmmm

Next thing they will have a carcas of the tooth fairy.

Of course, they have every sample you could imagine.

But scientists have stated, time and again, they aren't going to accept that Bigfoot is real until there is an actuall BODY brought to them.

But here's something for you. People who told stories of a "human-like money", Gorillas, were called "crackpots" too. Nobody thought they were real, until they were discovered as late as 1902.

Quite a while considering they had been around "a long time".

Bigfoot are more human-like, than money, so I could see them being smart enough to evade humans for all these years. there's been stories of them disposing of their own dead - possibly burying them, that's why finding a dead body is so rare.
    you need to learn some primatological basics

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    Very interesting story. Even if it's a fraud it's still cool...

I've watched a few shows on Big Foot, mostly on the history channel. It definitely peaks my interest. Would be cool if somehow, someway this is true. Would definitely put a spin on everything that people believe currently about evolution I would think.

Personally, I for one am a believer in cryptozoology, in one form or another. There are hundreds of millions of acres of planet earth which no human eye has seen, nor a human foot tread upon. Many of these would take hours to fly to from the nearest outposts of human civilization.

There are too many areas on this planet that humans haven't explored yet to dismiss things like Bigfoot.
    Nice post, Heilage, if only everyone was as open-minded as you.

But that's just the boarish human in most of us. "We're the almighty dominant species, we have found everything there is to find".

Ignorant people.

If they have been around so long, at least one body should have been found. Esp. if there are 100's or 1000's of them. I doubt they can evade and outsmart us for a 100 years

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    you need to learn some primatological basics
    Wasn't it 1902?

If I'm off please tell me, not trying to talk out of my ass here...

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz

Next thing they will have a carcas of the tooth fairy.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    If they have been around so long, at least one body should have been found. Esp. if there are 100's or 1000's of them. I doubt they can evade and outsmart us for a 100 years
    I dunno, I don't expect this to cause everyone to change their minds about Bigfoot, but they could easily have adapted to the forest like no other creature could or has before. You never know, they could evade us.

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    There are hundreds of millions of acres of planet earth which no human eye has seen, nor a human foot tread upon. Many of these would take hours to fly to from the nearest outposts of human civilization.

There are too many areas on this planet that humans haven't explored yet to dismiss things like Bigfoot.
    no there arent. every possible environment on earth was colonized by humans over the last 100,000 years. people (polynesians) found almost all of the most remote islands in the pacific from about 3000 to 1000 years ago. people have lived everywhere on this planet except the very highest of mountains and even those have been incorporated into trade routes, pasturelands and migration patterns. There is very little of this earth that no human has tread. now you could argue that modern, western explorers/scientists havent been everywhere, and some native civilization deep in the amazon a thousand years ago doesnt count since the information they have wasnt incorporated into our modern world view, but in reality, humans have seen the entire surface of the planet and we can find archaeological evidence of this.

Very good NBA starter

Hardly see how you can call humans ignorant for not believing there is a big foot. Fact is, everytime it has been debunked, but you're telling us that they are smarter then humans because they are similar to himans? That doesn't make sense.

And because they are smarter then us they hide in the woods for YEARS, hide dead bodies of their own, as if they know they have to hide from humans.

Jeeze, why don't I see them flying in spaceships attacking our villages, raping our women, etc, if their smarter then us? :rollingeyes

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

You can find out the truth here....

http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/

Wasn't it 1902?

If I'm off please tell me, not trying to talk out of my ass here...
    no, they are not monkeys. apes (including us) and monkeys are very different. not too worried about dates of discovery and all.

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    So thats why my little cousin didnt get his money from the tooth fairy last week....I was wondering what the hell was going on