Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-15-2014, 05:00 PM   #211
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NBA 2K15 info and discussion

tried out playing as a centre a bit more last night. Finding it hard to block shots and rebound a bit. It's weird but in 2k games I always find it really easy to rebound and block as a shorter player but as a 7"1 centre he doesn't block shit and just waves his arms at them but his hands are too far from the ball. Post moves are still easy to abuse though.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 05:30 PM   #212
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Just beat the All-NBA or MyTeam all stars, I dont remember what they call it. But I pulled LeBron in the pack

Hey dude, what lineup do you need to do the 1st challenge? I have all bronze players but it's not letting me do it.

2k just submitted a patch to fix server issues, lag input, My Park, and MyTeam.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2014/10/15...h-for-nba-2k15
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 05:55 PM   #213
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

****ing hell, you guys are playing a lot. How do you have a full-gold stacked team and finished Domination already? I've been playing MyCAREER exclusively and I'm only 15 games in. I did get the game three days later than you guys though.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 06:03 PM   #214
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
****ing hell, you guys are playing a lot. How do you have a full-gold stacked team and finished Domination already? I've been playing MyCAREER exclusively and I'm only 15 games in. I did get the game three days later than you guys though.

Same here. I've just been playing Mycareer and Teamup. I opened my packs day 1 but haven't played any MYTeam games. Probably gonna get into it soon cause the only reason I'm doing Mycareer is for the Park/Rec but those modes are booty.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:14 PM   #215
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Anyone playing MyTeam? Pretty fun. Only on the Lakers one (which I beat already, but the 2K servers didn't save.....), but it's an interesting concept. The economy seems exploitable. I might take advantage of it once I build up more MT.

Running with Rondo/Kyrie/Hayward/ZBo/Amare right now.

Oh, I clicked on the wrong page. Apparently some of you are. What's your team?

Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious : Today at 03:16 PM.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: