Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Let's face it, how beta will it be when Drumpf gets stomped by Hillary in the GE?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    He isnt in it legally in the first place.
    You're right, every time I go back to Mexico and come back, I do so through the desert with no fvcks given, like a walk in the park, carnal. I also bring with me massive quantities of cocaine and mj, oh and I've also just finished raping some chick for shits and giggles

How much does it suck for a fakkit like Akrozotile that we be laughing in his face 24/7?

Cuddle the L gringo idiota

Banned

Default Re: Let's face it, how beta will it be when Drumpf gets stomped by Hillary in the GE?

the air of false bravado is thinning so quickly.

Why so shook tho?

#SHOOK

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    You're right, every time I go back to Mexico and come back, I do so through the desert with no fvcks given, like a walk in the park, carnal. I also bring with me massive quantities of cocaine and mj, oh and I've also just finished raping some chick for shits and giggles

How much does it suck for a fakkit like Akrozotile that we be laughing in his face 24/7?

Cuddle the L gringo idiota
    Wha!?!?!? Bigoted racism and homophobia? Those were not a very Democratic or liberal things to say breh!

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    But will he leave it... legally?
    You want him to leave illegally or what?

i cant understand the hate against trump by both sides, republicans and democrats.

rubio and cruz are NOT less radical regarding their political programm and view.
    they just fear trump because trump is against the establishment and can operate independantly due to his fortune. and trump is politically unpredictable.
    thats the reason why they are afraid of trump.

He won't give a shit, because they're friends, he's a Democrat, and he still gets the most incredible 1.5 year press/promotion tour in the history of marketing before he returns to the Apprentice or hist next project.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    But she is
    If there's one thing everybody should know by now...

It's that even if something is true, you still aren't allowed to say it.