Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Holy shit Iron Man 3 sucked so many balls

I've never been more let down by the Internet than in the case of this movie. For some stupid Fukkin reason, it has a high rotten tomato and imdb score. How? This thing was beyond terrible. Incredibly boring. Uninteresting. Boring villains. No real danger. Lack of continuity after avengers. Iron man was hardly ever iron man. Wtf was this garbage? And the after credits scene? So lame.

I am disappoint. Was there any redeeming features to this movie? How can anyone defend it?

I'm saddened that its doing so well. Just tells Hollywood they can take big names and big franchises and attach it to flaming Shiit, and not only will it sell but it will sell tremendously well.

Fukk this. And fukk the Internet

Sunshine State

Default Re: Holy shit Iron Man 3 sucked so many balls

I liked it everyones a critic I guess.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

a bit overrated but l enjoyed it

Banned

Surely it's better than the plot hole ridden turd that was the dark knight rises?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    I liked it everyones a critic I guess.
    ***Minor spoilers ahead***

Can u tell me what you liked about it? The fighting sequences were boring I mean he wasn't ever in the suit, and when he was they could just warm him up. The first two acts of the movie went absolutely no where beside him rebuilding things from scratch like in the first movie. I don't know why he couldn't summon those 40 metal suits back then but wtv. The villain sucks his super power is completely boring. And the mandarin doesn't even exist.

Who the fukk cares about the president. Like it was such an after thought. I really don't know what tied this whole thing together.

So boring. Are people this bored in life that they find this entertaining? I would honestly rather bounce a tennis ball off a wall for an hour. I wouldn't watch this movie again for $200. I swear I wouldn't. $500 minimum and it would have to be at least a week from now.

I'm not a big fan of superhero movies in general beside x men first class, the batman trilogy and the avengers. But iron man 1 was decent. This was shit.

Wasn't terrible. Didn't knock my socks off either.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Surely it's better than the plot hole ridden turd that was the dark knight rises?
    At least that movie had a cool villain and a nice dark tone and some decent themes.

This movie had nothing. Emptiness.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    ***Minor spoilers ahead***

Can u tell me what you liked about it? The fighting sequences were boring I mean he wasn't ever in the suit, and when he was they could just warm him up. The first two acts of the movie went absolutely no where beside him rebuilding things from scratch like in the first movie. I don't know why he couldn't summon those 40 metal suits back then but wtv. The villain sucks his super power is completely boring. And the mandarin doesn't even exist.
    The entrance to the suits was blocked by the debris of his destroyed house, they said and showed it a few times. It wasn't until the end that they rubble was cleared and he could summon all the suits.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    The entrance to the suits was blocked by the debris of his destroyed house, they said and showed it a few times. It wasn't until the end that they rubble was cleared and he could summon all the suits.
    Possibly. I didn't want to call it a plot hole because the movie had lost my attention at a few points and I could have easily missed the explanation

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Possibly. I didn't want to call it a plot hole because the movie had lost my attention at a few points and I could have easily missed the explanation
    Well it's to prevent questions like yours. "Why didn't he use the suits earlier?" Well because that wouldn't be as exciting, so they needed a reason for the suits not showing up until the big finale battle.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Well it's to prevent questions like yours. "Why didn't he use the suits earlier?" Well because that wouldn't be as exciting, so they needed a reason for the suits not showing up until the big finale battle.

It wasnt exciting either way tho. It sucked completely. I could care less about 40 robots fighting 40 fire healing people in a generic construction site or oil rig or wtv the fukk that was. I can just watch transformers or that movie Stealth with jamie fox if i want completely impersonal action sequences.

Avengers had some sick ass action scenes. Team work and all that. You mean to tell me Iron Man couldn't have teamed up with War Machine and done something more exciting than having both of them with no metal suits pow powing against faceless baddies like an early 90s buddy cop movie? Oh shit im out of ammo, give me your ammo. Ugh, that's not how it works genius weapon manufacturer....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I liked it. I despised part 2 though.

I've never seen part 2, and I was actually planning on renting it to watch it before I watch Iron Man 3.

It was better than Iron Man 2.

Damn.. Maybe you should post your review on IMDB and give us the link to it.