Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 08-29-2008, 03:11 AM   #1
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Who's jersey do you feel better wearing this season?

http://bullsstore.seenon.com/popup.p...&h=400&w =400 or http://bullsstore.seenon.com/popup.p...&h=400&w =400

Last edited by Undisputed : 11-03-2008 at 02:50 AM.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:53 PM   #2
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board
Default Re: Who's jersey do you feel better wearing this season?

Rose, even though Deng is our guy for the foreseeable future after that contract extension we just gave him..
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:41 PM   #3
martinas23
Serious playground baller

martinas23 has decent reputationmartinas23 has decent reputation

Rose's , he is the future
martinas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #4
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool

Rose. I paid for and received my Rose Jersey about 6 weeks ago and I am really happy with it.

I would be okay with wearing a Hinrich Jersey too, but I wont even consider buying it with all these rumors of trading Kirk for every scrub in the NBA.
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinas23
Rose's , he is the future
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:18 PM   #6
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Deng, He's our goldenboy of basketball here in london, I will most likely get a rose jersey but I rep luol!!!
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 05:52 PM   #7
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

For me, it's a tie. For now
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:05 AM   #8
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 has decent reputationDengness9 has decent reputation

Rose!!!!!!!!!! i already told you all i have the red actual game jersey from NBA store NY. But i got the Deng black with red pinstripes, so its a win win situation no matter what right???
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 07:20 AM   #9
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
Rose!!!!!!!!!! i already told you all i have the red actual game jersey from NBA store NY. But i got the Deng black with red pinstripes, so its a win win situation no matter what right???:hammertime:

no need for question marks, I don't care what people say about deng or rose there are not many teams who would pass up on these 2 players.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: