Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: David Duke does not endorse Trump

More on the Jews?

I swear ISH sometimes make it sound like the muslims and jews are fighting for the right to destroy the world.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Media still running with the story.

This stuff is starting to get out of hand.

2016 will be the death of media as we know it. People will realize just how bad they are.
    Media has kept your boy Trump relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Media has kept your boy Trump relevant.
    Um, "kept relevant" in the media maybe. Trump is relevant with or without the media though. They need him more than he needs them. Just look at the throngs of enthusiastic supporters at any Trump event (which the cameras won't show you). Most of them including myself think your "media" is totally irrelevant, controlled by six companies who traffic in kid-touching and devil-worship. Keep your depraved "media" you octogenarian.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    David Duke's probably being paid by Hilary allies to do this. If he really wanted Trump to win he wouldn't publicly endorse him, as a David Duke endorsement could only hurt his chances.

This stuff is plain nonsense. Plenty of racial supremacists supported Obama too, but that didn't get round the clock coverage, unsurprisingly.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Unstumpable
    If i am violating this boards policy i would like to be told so and shut up in these topics in the future, i dont wanna get banned for this shit
    lol, ISH doesn't ban people.

trump is unstumpable .. david duke kkk ? who cares .. it's done ..

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ead-nationally

cnn has a headline up right now .. 'clinton trump expected to be nominees' .. it's over .. bring on the heavyweight match

Trump just needs to say "I have nothing to do with any white supremacist group or KKK" and that's it. Not saying anything is disconcerting. Saying "I don't know anything about KKK" is nonsense response.

The supporters of Trump say more about him than anything Trump himself says or doesn't say. They don't support him for no reason. Just like Wallstreet doesn't support Hillary for no reason, Trump supporters don't support him for no reason. If he was retweeting white supremacists some months ago, and they seem to support him, something goes off in back of my mind. His supporters makes this guy outright dangerous.

Most of his supporters cite "Trump speaks his mind". Look, people have a right to speak their minds, but they don't have a right to be taken serious if they yell obscenities into the wind and a loud mouth personally attacking everyone as Trump does. I mean you can do it but don't expect to be taken serious for it. To put that on same level as "speaking his mind" is irresponsible and simply foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    Trump just needs to say "I have nothing to do with any white supremacist group or KKK" and that's it. Not saying anything is disconcerting. Saying "I don't know anything about KKK" is nonsense response.
    I think that's what he was trying to do by saying "I don't know David Duke. I've never met David Duke. I don't know anything about these white supremacist groups".

The supporters of Trump say more about him than anything Trump himself says or doesn't say. They don't support him for no reason. Just like Wallstreet doesn't support Hillary for no reason, Trump supporters don't support him for no reason. If he was retweeting white supremacists some months ago, and they seem to support him, something goes off in back of my mind. His supporters makes this guy outright dangerous.
    The reason they support him is because he took a hard line stance on two issues. Illegal immigration and trade.

They actually don't agree with him on much outside of those two issues. He scores VERY low on "shares my values" but they have drawn a line in the sand on these two issues. And they don't trust guys like Marco Rubio who back stabbed them on illegal immigration.
    Last edited by NumberSix; 02-29-2016 at 09:15 PM.