Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Some extremist Muslims go violently insane once again

All because of some badly made 5 minute video from a few racist idiots in America, several thousand muslims decide to start going insane, burning their own cities, beating up their own friends and rioting at embassies. Now they aren't just targetting American embassies, but UK and German ones as well.

I know that most muslims aren't like this, that true followers of the religion are educated and against violence-but why do they keep pulling this shit? Why do they keep living up to the stereotype?

I personally think USA should just get the phuck out of the middle east, stop giving all economic aid to countries like Egypt, Jordan etc. It's not the USA's business to interfere there.

But still, why the hell are these idiots beating up their own people and burning down their own cities

You don't see Muslims in Europe or Russia or South East Asia going apeshit crazy and beating up their own friends and burning their own towns! Come on arab muslims, get your shit together, you used to be the most advanced and enlightened civilization in the world only about a thousand years ago! Start working to go back to those times!
    Last edited by Nick Young; 09-15-2012 at 01:03 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Default Re: Muslims go violently insane once again

America has played a large role in the mess in the middle east.. We have toppled governments, controlled resources, occupied and toyed with the geopolitics of the area. We've ruined Iran, Iraq and Libya which were stable and the most developed countries and now what are they? We invaded Afghanistan for "Bin Laden" and we are still there. We baby Israel and gave them political immunity.. We control the resources of the middle east and build oil pipelines freely.. We have drones destroying villages just to get one terrorist..

But yea they are the crazy ones

you again

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    America has played a large role in the mess in the middle east.. We have toppled governments, controlled resources, occupied and toyed with the geopolitics of the area. We've ruined Iran, Iraq and Libya which were stable and the most developed countries and now what are they? We invaded Afghanistan for "Bin Laden" and we are still there. We baby Israel and gave them political immunity.. Not to mention the whole oil crisis.

But yea they are the crazy ones
    They're burning down Arab businesses, rioting against the country that gives them hundreds of millions of dollars in aid every year (Egypt for example gets $400,000,000 from the USA EVERY YEAR. USA doesn't just baby Israel, it babies most of the Middle East), and killing innocent ARAB MUSLIMS.

They are angry understandably, but violence is never the answer, never jusifiable, and why are they BEATING UP EACHOTHER AND BURNING THEIR OWN SHIT DOWN?

Ghandi showed that you can kick oppressors out through peaceful means! His methods worked. The methods of violent terrorists fighting imperialist powers HAS NEVER WORKED! Why do they keep bashing their own skulls into a brick wall? If they non violently fought the USA, through peaceful protest, they would easily gain international sympathy and be much more successful!

Mindless rioting doesn't get them anywhere, all it does is continue to destroy their image.

And Libya wasn't that devoloped man, don't give them credit they don't deserve, their human rights were shit, Kaddafi was abit of a psycho. Don't rewrite history.

Yeh in other words, their anger is understandable but their reaction is ignorant and childish and unjustifiable.

College star

the makers of that video wanted exactly this and they have succeeded. They wanted to show muslims in the rest of the world as barbaric backward people and muslims have fallen for the trap. Its just ridiculous to be honest. So what if some guy in some place makes a video and puts it on youtube. Its just ridiculous to think people would react in such a way to something soo stupid. Now because of these protests/murders and violent outbursts, more people are going to see that video and more people are going to form unfavorable opinions of us.

People need to relax. That video did nothing to muslims but the counter reaction to that video did much much much worse.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    They're burning down Arab businesses, rioting against the country that gives them hundreds of millions of dollars in aid every year (Egypt for example gets $400,000,000 from the USA EVERY YEAR. USA doesn't just baby Israel, it babies most of the Middle East), and killing innocent ARAB MUSLIMS.

They are angry understandably, but violence is never the answer, never jusifiable, and why are they BEATING UP EACHOTHER AND BURNING THEIR OWN SHIT DOWN?

Ghandi showed that you can kick oppressors out through peaceful means! His methods worked. The methods of violent terrorists fighting imperialist powers HAS NEVER WORKED! Why do they keep bashing their own skulls into a brick wall? If they non violently fought the USA, through peaceful protest, they would easily gain international sympathy and be much more successful!

Mindless rioting doesn't get them anywhere, all it does is continue to destroy their image.

And Libya wasn't that devoloped man, don't give them credit they don't deserve, their human rights were shit, Kaddafi was abit of a psycho. Don't rewrite history.

Yeh in other words, their anger is understandable but their reaction is ignorant and childish and unjustifiable.
    America has installed these crazy Islamist in power.. No wonder why there's a bunch of caveman muslims running around.

Libya was the most advanced African country and the highest standard of living in the continent I believe. Gaddafi was extremely anti-american so he was obviously eliminated by the CIA.

I posted this in another thread a couple of months ago
    Here are some of his accomplishments

[LIST][*]In Libya electricity is free for all its citizens.
    [*]Banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at zeropercent interest by law.
    [*]Homes are considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had one. His father died while he, his wife and his mother were still living in a tent.
    [*]All newlyweds in Libya receive 60 000 dinar ($50 000) from the government to buy their first flat, to help start a family.
    [*]Education and medical treatment are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83 percent.
    [*]Should Libyans want to take up farming, they receive land, a farm house, equipment, seeds and livestock

Banned

Mates I think it could be effective if everyone began to bombard the internet with pictures of muhamed, then hopefully the fever pitch will become so great these animals eventually just all suicide bomb themselves the hell off the map for good. Think about how much better the planet would be without them screwballs.

Cheers, mates.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bada bing
    the makers of that video wanted exactly this and they have succeeded. They wanted to show muslims in the rest of the world as barbaric backward people and muslims have fallen for the trap. Its just ridiculous to be honest. So what if some guy in some place makes a video and puts it on youtube. Its just ridiculous to think people would react in such a way to something soo stupid. Now because of these protests/murders and violent outbursts, more people are going to see that video and more people are going to form unfavorable opinions of us.

People need to relax. That video did nothing to muslims but the counter reaction to that video did much much much worse.
    Any word on who it was that created the video? Last I checked they found out the guy who claimed ownership basically didn't exist, it was a completely fabricated identity.

I think someone already posted this on ISH, but this is extremely relevant - No one was murdered because of this image

All developed nations should join together and spam the muslim/arab world with "offensive" material. I want countless youtube videos like this one the Bacile guy made, I want more danish comics, hell I want to drop leaflets from an airplane over Cairo with the most offensive images possible. They cant kill us all.
    Last edited by Nanners; 09-15-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Any word on who it was that created the video? Last I checked they found out the guy who claimed ownership basically didn't exist, it was a completely fabricated identity.

Well thats good, mate, now when Spike Lee tweets the wrong address an innocent person wont be put in danger this time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bada bing

Yeh, to let themselves get so incensed by some stupid ass random racist propaganda video made by absolute nobodies, it really makes them look like brainless morons, which, as someone who lived in Egypt for 2 years I KNOW THEY DEFINATELY AREN'T! They are giving these random racist retarded idiots so much power it is unreal!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    America has installed these crazy Islamist in power.. No wonder why there's a bunch of caveman muslims running around.

Libya was the most advanced African country and the highest standard of living in the continent I believe. Gaddafi was extremely anti-american so he was obviously eliminated by the CIA.

I posted this in another thread a couple of months ago
    Here are some of his accomplishments

[LIST][*]In Libya electricity is free for all its citizens.
    [*]Banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at zeropercent interest by law.
    [*]Homes are considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had one. His father died while he, his wife and his mother were still living in a tent.
    [*]All newlyweds in Libya receive 60 000 dinar ($50 000) from the government to buy their first flat, to help start a family.
    [*]Education and medical treatment are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83 percent.
    [*]Should Libyans want to take up farming, they receive land, a farm house, equipment, seeds and livestock – all for free.
    [*]If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it, not only free, but they get $2 300 a month, accommodation and car allowance.
    [*]The Libyan government subsidises 50 percent of the price of a car.
    [*]The price of petrol in Libya was until recently $0.14 a litre.
    [*]Libya has no external debt and its reserves are $150bn, now frozen globally.
    [*]If a Libyan can’t get employment after graduation, the state paid the average salary of the profession as if he or she were employed until they got a job.
    [*]A portion of Libyan oil sales is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
    [*]A mother who gives birth to a child receives $5 000.
    [*]Forty loaves of bread in Libya costs $0.15.
    [*]Twenty-five percent of Libyans have a university degree.
    [*]Gaddafi undertook the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.[/LIST]

Is it a bit weird that we decided to topple the most advanced African country, the country with the best economy and human rights??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_x04Gn3-2g

Gaddafi wasn't an angel but he was no means the man the western media makes him out to be..
    They had comfy lives no doubt but don't ignore the other side of the coin, stuff like the Abu Salim prison riot where a thousand prisoners were killed and the state tried to cover it up, I'll admit to you that I didn't know half that stuff you posted, Gaddafi was much better than I thought of him, before reading this I didn't know he was this good, I just thought he was mediocre as a leader. CIA probably did take him out and paint the propaganda picture of Libya being like Afghanistan.

STILL! The USA did not put these huge masses of ignorant idiots into these Arab countries. Im not sure the USA predicted and planned it out that 20 years ago if they mess around over there, it would lead to a generation of violent USA hating mindless morons, which would lead to public opinion in the US being ok everytime they decide to bomb one of those countries for their oil. I'm a big believer in conspiracies but that is too much, there's no way CIA could have predicted this shit happening.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 09-15-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    I think someone already posted this on ISH, but this is extremely relevant - No one was murdered because of this image

All developed nations should join together and spam the muslim/arab world with "offensive" material. I want countless youtube videos like this one the Bacile guy made, I want more danish comics, hell I want to drop leaflets from an airplane over Cairo with the most offensive images possible. They cant kill us all.
    Yeah, that's all and well in theory but that would just reinforce the idea that the US as a whole is backing the movie. That's what the Imams and other religious/political/broadcast figures were telling people- that the dinky youtube video by some anonymous made up figure was a big budget Hollywood production and that Americans were flocking to theaters to watch it. Now what kind of impression would it create if people actually went out of their way to post more vids, cartoons, etc?

Freedom of speech/expression is one of our most hallowed institutions but in this case I say just let sleeping dogs lie. We gain nothing but violent outbursts in response, possibly on our own shores and not just overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggerCommaMick
    Well thats good, mate, now when Spike Lee tweets the wrong address an innocent person wont be put in danger this time.

You're all over the place. FOCUS, man.

Banned

Thousands of racist videos have been made against christians and jews, many of them made by muslims.

And then one shitty little anti-islam movie is made and it is Jihad against the entire western world. All I'm saying is don't dish it if you can't take it.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

I personally think USA should just get the phuck out of the middle east, stop giving all economic aid to countries like Egypt, Jordan etc. It's not the USA's business to interfere there.
    The problem is it isn't really 'economic aid' the US is buying influence and in a constant bidding war with China and Russia for this influence. If the US leaves the Chinese or Russians will swoop in and get a foothold in the region.

The US never had a lot of sway in the region until 1970 when Kissinger was able to sway Egypt out of Russian influence and in American influence. Since then the US has been the primary functionary in the region.

Giving up this influence will be a huge expense to the US both financially and geo-politically. It is a popular knee jerk reaction by people to say 'stop giving them money, f*ck them!' but the sad reality is that it isn't US altruism that leads to the donations (what US citizens like to think) but it is an insurance policy to protect US economic interests in the region.