Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    An Icon Forever

Default Re: Did Ancient Greece "steal" from Ancient Egypt?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Who cares? OP is a troll, and this is a troll topic. I dont mean the thread. I mean even among the salty black folks like rasheed1 and the try-hard "academics" who waste their time spewing such agenda-driven silliness.

No ******* not a troll thread. No one had a problem with this topic except you. What is silly about asking about Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece?

An Icon Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Hah, damn, I even posted in that old thread. Forgot about it entirely.

The dude is definitely the same j$/stalker4life/Scholar character that always posts about different aspects of life from the perspective of a loser and tries to see what other posters have to say about these topics so he can document their opinions on it get a better and better picture of every poster.

A lot of people dont quite appreciate the depth of it, but there is someone on this board who is honestly a nutjob obsessive on the level of a scripted hollywood movie character. A real life screwloose. And no, it isnt me

But someone here puts a TON of effort - basically his entire life's energy - into trolling this board 24/7. Dozens of different names and personalities. Made up backstories with photoshopped "confirmations." Probably an entire USB card full of saved threads. PMing people and trying to talk to them. Digging up everything about them online he can find. Deuces myspace. My phone number. Dondadda's IMDB.

Very weird and sad too. Its the kind of thing youd see as satire on ep of southpark, but its actually happening on here. Reminds me of the Cable Guy tbh

I'm pretty sure you haven't accomplished a damn thing in your life you piece of shit but you want to spend most of your time trying to lambast me.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Good article. I didn't know they did historical pieces. You can see similarities in structures, math (Pie and Phi), geometric patterns and some of the mythology.

5-time NBA All-Star

Heiliege is the least likely person here to have alternates. He's himself, puts on no airs, speaks plain, expresses himself fully and is about his business here.

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    After the conquest of Egypt by Alexander the Great, and the seizure and looting of the Royal Library at Alexandria, Aristotle's plan to usurp Egyptian philosophy, was subsequently carried out by members of his school: Theophrastus, Andronicus of Rhodes and Eudemus, who soon found themselves confronted with the problem of a chronology for a history of philosophy. (Introduction of Zeller's Hist. of Phil. p. 13).
    Lol. Who wrote this nonsense? How do you "loot" a library that doesn't exist yet?

Is that like the time that Europeans invaded America and looted the smithsonian?

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    True. Alot of areas back then had populations that people wouldn't expect based on the genetic make up that lives there now. Thousands of years of invasions, conquests, migrations etc changes things up in some areas.
    That's not true. The Greeks are the same people today as they have always been throughout recorded history. The DNA doesn't lie. The only difference is that a lot of territory that used to be greek is now occupied by Turks.

Banned

You can Private Message me Hellige. I can give you dietary tips to improve health, lose fat and clean skin. The vegan way.

Of course. The ancient Greeks stole everything from the ancient Egyptians, who in turn stole everything they knew from the ancient Dutch.

Too bad we never get any respect.

I thought we settled heilige being himself/not trolling when his Bodybuilding Profile was found, pics of himself, etc. and he kinda opened up on himself..

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Of course. The ancient Greeks stole everything from the ancient Egyptians, who in turn stole everything they knew from the ancient Dutch.

Explain pls

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Lol. Who wrote this nonsense? How do you "loot" a library that doesn't exist yet?

Is that like the time that Europeans invaded America and looted the smithsonian?
    It wasn't called Alexandria at first. It was looted and actually stolen from the Egyptians. Its located in Egypt and they don't go around naming their Libraries after the latest Egyptian invaders. If you used your nugget you would have figured that out. The Greek libraries were obviously inferior to Alexandria as so many of the Greek philosophers preferred to live in Alexandria, which is nothing but the new name given to the precious area in Egypt. It was an Egyptian Library that suffered many fires because of jealous Greek rulers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ

You don't get no respect cause you are tall and can get your ads whooped by an oompa loompa on record time.

Try not being such a soft pseudo intellectual biich and maybe your girlfriend just might address you as something other than her personal tampon.

An Icon Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Stempel, HERB
    Just letting you guys know, that this pic, is in fact, no joke, 100% a side profile view of Heilige.

Overweight. Check.
    Old. Check.
    Unshaven. Check.
    Loveless. Check.
    Tries to learn through interwebs. Check.
    No social skills. Check.

So let me ask you losers who are barely better than him. Do you think that answering his questions in English are going to better his situation? He's chosen his fate.

What have you ****ing accomplished in your life you ****ing loser?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    What have you ****ing accomplished in your life you ****ing loser?
    Obviously not letting myself balloon up to the size of Rosie for starters.

But your comment about me

Let's see your feats up to date.
    - Mustered up the "courage" to message people about hygiene products after half a millennium.... In a modernized society
    - Creeped out this degenerate site to the point that even the resident nice guys refuse to lift you from depression
    - Ate enough food to reach me at 300 on a sub 6' frame
    ........ That's three so far. Gonna need some help to fabricate a fourth.

I'm just glad that your so bloody slow the local kids will always outrun and outwit your advances.